TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well — I’m back from two weeks in the Canary Islands (Fuerteventura) — decided on this particular Island as the least developed of them all, and then for somewhere remote, leaving the sweaty masses behind in favour of “El Cotillo” — just enough restaurants and bars to keep us amused for two weeks, otherwise quiet enough to hear yourself think.

Miles of deserted beaches, a harbour and two supermarkets, and that’s about it. The last underdeveloped place on the Island, where you could walk out of town in any direction inside 5 minutes. Ideal TW country, but very few bikes on the island .....

pic1.JPG . pic2.JPG . pic6.JPG

Average temp during our stay was 26C, light coastal breeze and blazing sunshine, and some decent sunsets thrown in.

pic7.JPG

Just kick back in the shade, and enjoy the fact that the Island is “duty free” — 2 quid for a pack of ciggys, the wine (perfectly drinkable) came in at one dollar a litre, and cheap cigars to keep the mosquitos at bay were 7 dollars for a pack of 50 (works for me) ……..

pic8.JPG

·
Super Moderator
5,324 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
We were in a “self catering” apartment, which allowed for dossing about in the mid-day sun, surrounded by various wild life (some domesticated, some not). Two cats became regular visitors, the Siamese (a complete Diva) was collared, which explains why she would only expect half a small tin of cat food in the mornings and evenings – whilst “El Scruffy Bollocks”, being more feral, got as much down his neck as he could – and he could neck it. He was skin and bones when we arrived, but showed considerable improvement by the time we left.

pic5.JPG . pic4.JPG

Beauty and the Beast – too over-fed and zoned out in the shade to even consider hunting the birds and Geckos in the garden.

pic9.JPG . pic3.JPG . pic11.JPG

Internet access has been “limited”, so I’ve got some catching up to do - back home now, so I can stir it up by commenting on how many Syrian and Mexican refugees America can take while delegating that decision to a foreign government – OB1 sure has stirred it up over here – maybe he should stick to ruining his own country (whatever that is) – but I’ll leave that to another thread.

Got a “care package” from TWilight today – baseball caps and badges – much appreciated Mike, thank you.

Seems like Spring has sprung since I left, itching to get the bikes out now – been a long winter here, but at least I now have a sun tan – even if I did need to go abroad to find it ……….

(As always, right click on a pic - "open in new tab" for the bigger picture)

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Did you take your bike?

Ooops. I was typing while you were posting your second.

Looks like fun.

It's news over here too, Obama telling you how to run your country. Not going over very well. is it? About the same attitude most of us have here as well.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
What a relief! Prince dead and The Purple One missing.... Glad to see you're OK! :D

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Sun, Sea, and Pussy .....

Uhhh...did you say pu, uh pu, uh pu, uh Pussy!? :icon_bigsmurf:
Pix or it didn't happen!

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I want to see the "WE" in this vacation!

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Reactions: Purple and TWilight

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Naaaa, Purples more handsome than Hoot... :hiding:Only kidding Pat!! :D he he
I must be in the wrong crowd. The only "Cute" I see there is Purples gal and neither Hoot or Purple do a damn thing for this red blooded boy!

GaryL

·
Registered
762 Posts
We were in a “self catering” apartment, which allowed for dossing about in the mid-day sun, surrounded by various wild life (some domesticated, some not). Two cats became regular visitors, the Siamese (a complete Diva) was collared, which explains why she would only expect half a small tin of cat food in the mornings and evenings – whilst “El Scruffy Bollocks”, being more feral, got as much down his neck as he could – and he could neck it. He was skin and bones when we arrived, but showed considerable improvement by the time we left.

View attachment 29302 . View attachment 29303

Beauty and the Beast – too over-fed and zoned out in the shade to even consider hunting the birds and Geckos in the garden.

View attachment 29304 . View attachment 29305 . View attachment 29306

Internet access has been “limited”, so I’ve got some catching up to do - back home now, so I can stir it up by commenting on how many Syrian and Mexican refugees America can take while delegating that decision to a foreign government – OB1 sure has stirred it up over here – maybe he should stick to ruining his own country (whatever that is) – but I’ll leave that to another thread.

Got a “care package” from TWilight today – baseball caps and badges – much appreciated Mike, thank you.

Seems like Spring has sprung since I left, itching to get the bikes out now – been a long winter here, but at least I now have a sun tan – even if I did need to go abroad to find it ……….

(As always, right click on a pic - "open in new tab" for the bigger picture)

Oh...you meant a different kind of pussy.

I have some of THOSE photos, too.

We like it wild, here in Montana...WILD PUSSY...

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Beautiful chick you have hanging with you there Purple.

You tell her if she ever want's to leave you to give me a call.

I'll have to discuss it with my wife but I'm sure we can work something out.:D

Reactions: Purple
1 - 16 of 16 Posts