TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any bay area riders interested in a couple of hours at metcalf sunday?
thinking 8-10 before the place fills up.

i need to put a few miles on my TWEET (TW Expanded Engine Team) TOAST (Trailway, Over-bored, And Six-speed Tranny team).

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I'm definitely interested. I need to de-rack the bike and then decide on a method to get my minimum like-to-haves down there with me, and I'm feeling pretty lazy at the moment. Should probably also figure out why throttle is cutting out at the same RPM in every gear. Again with the laziness. I really want to see your TWEET TOASTer in action, though! And ride!

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anyone?
bananachunks, EWB, albert?

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Would be a great ride, see everyone, get EWB my Tinman rack, etc. I'm still trying to rally the lazy away. The wine that will be in me is complaining about the necessary launch time, and the rack that's showing up Tuesday is begging me to go on any other weekend. ;)

·
Registered
674 Posts
I am gonna try fighting a bit of the flu....George if you do make is down I can rally and at least meet you for pick up or if Joe is able to grab them I can connect with him.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Ok time to quit procrastinating on making the call - I'm out on this one. The bike will be whole again next week and I'll have some of my groove back. EWB, the TTs have your name on them - just gotta get'em down to ya.

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no worries BC the parks not going anywhere....

just texted albert and he's in for tomorrow.
8am in main parking lot

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
mog? ewb?
i hope you can get personal necessity leave and ditch the flu... text in the AM if you are on your way.

PM sent

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Vodka helped motivate me to de-rack the bike; TT set aside for EWB. Think I have TT/gas transport covered. Offline map downloaded to Google Maps (T-Mobile is non-existant at Metcalf). U-Clear and DeLorme charged and ready to go. Said I was out, but depending on when I wake up, I may have lied.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
On my way

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Anyone got a spare clutch? Or a pickup truck:( 29 miles from home... Clutch slip is too much. Can't stall the bike by letting out the clutch...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts