TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be in Surprise, AZ Dec 25-27 and did not know if there was anyone that would like to do a day trip around there? I was thinking about bringing my TW if I can find someone.

Ronnydog

·
Registered
150 Posts
PM X da C.....He can take you to Crown King in the snow....

Plenty of riding areas to the north of Suprise.

I'll be going to the dunes or I would ride with you...

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Id love to. I only charge 200 an hour for tours.

Let me see if i have monday/tuesday off and we can go on a ride...whats your schedule like on the 25th?

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote name='xdac' date='12 December 2011 - 10:53 AM' timestamp='1323716010' post='32498']

Id love to. I only charge 200 an hour for tours.

Let me see if i have monday/tuesday off and we can go on a ride...whats your schedule like on the 25th?

[/quote

I get there on the 23 and can ride the 24 all day or the 25 till about 2pm the 26 all day.

The currency for Ca. is Pesos now is that ok? It looks like you charge .200 cents per hour so at 7.25 to 1 us dollar I have a few Pesos! I'm in!

Ronnydog

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
I see carnage.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Just remember that when your precious tw is laying on top of you and i keep on riding by.

I'm good for the 24th...i can start planning something and see if i can get a few more tdummies to join in. Big tires only...

Any ideas on where you wana go or what you wana see? smooth riding..mixture of everything..boulder hopping?

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just remember that when your precious tw is laying on top of you and i keep on riding by.

I'm good for the 24th...i can start planning something and see if i can get a few more tdummies to join in. Big tires only...

Any ideas on where you wana go or what you wana see? smooth riding..mixture of everything..boulder hopping?

No Child Left Behind!!!!! ITS THE LAW!!!!

I'm up what ever is around the area. What sprocket are you running, I have 15/55 on now but can change to match the ride. How far are you from Surprise? I will be at Sun City Grand off the 60 West Grand Ave South. Do u want to meet in Fountain Hills?

Ronnydog

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Sounds fun. I will see if I can get one of the days off. The 26th might work the best for me.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
No Child Left Behind!!!!! ITS THE LAW!!!!

I'm up what ever is around the area. What sprocket are you running, I have 15/55 on now but can change to match the ride. How far are you from Surprise? I will be at Sun City Grand off the 60 West Grand Ave South. Do u want to meet in Fountain Hills?

Ronnydog
Im keeping my 70 tooth on for awhile now. I like it too much! Im about an hour east from surprise. Most of the riding you'll have to drive a good hour or so. Theres some great areas around florence junction. Follow the 60 all the way east till it curves south..in that general area. Theres stuff closer to you around lake pleasant, off the 17 around table mesa exit.

Im kinda leaning towards florence junction area. Theres a few somewhat harder trails id like to try, as well as a mixture of everything. Smooth roads to nothing but rock piles.We can see the coke ovens (google it) and martinez cabins...

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im keeping my 70 tooth on for awhile now. I like it too much! Im about an hour east from surprise. Most of the riding you'll have to drive a good hour or so. Theres some great areas around florence junction. Follow the 60 all the way east till it curves south..in that general area. Theres stuff closer to you around lake pleasant, off the 17 around table mesa exit.

Im kinda leaning towards florence junction area. Theres a few somewhat harder trails id like to try, as well as a mixture of everything. Smooth roads to nothing but rock piles.We can see the coke ovens (google it) and martinez cabins...

That area Florence Junction looks real good. What time and where do we meet? Do I need a State Land Recreational Use Permit for the area. I will change to the 70 tooth sprocket and have the same fun!!!

Ronnydog

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Pm me your contact info. We'll probably meet there around 8-830. Just depends what you wana see. Id plan on getting back to the trucks by 4 or 5. Its usually dark by 5:30. Once we're out there we'll play it by ear. Ill plan more in detail when it gets closer.

Your mc plate covers your bike, but you'll need the state trust land permit to "park" your truck there

Oh and by the way...your only allowed 196cc and under to ride in the florence area.

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pm me your contact info. We'll probably meet there around 8-830. Just depends what you wana see. Id plan on getting back to the trucks by 4 or 5. Its usually dark by 5:30. Once we're out there we'll play it by ear. Ill plan more in detail when it gets closer.

Your mc plate covers your bike, but you'll need the state trust land permit to "park" your truck there

Oh and by the way...your only allowed 196cc and under to ride in the florence area.

Ok I will get the permit for the truck and park with honor!

The 196cc requirement I can't meet.....226cc I can meet....next month 245cc 6 speed will keep the bike back in the truck sound like?

Ronnydog

·
Registered
150 Posts
Brock, You still alive? Where you been?

What's this wide tire only business? You won't ride with me if I trade my T-dub for a Wr250F?

How about if I get a BW 350 or a Rokon? They have wide tires, or are they too wide for you?

Have fun, too bad I'm at the dunes. Maybe a TW dune run....hmmmm....not!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Hi Tim,

I have been suffering no life...I have my kids whenever I am not working and I am working the weekends.

I might be able to pull off a ride if they go the 26th or 27th...I just need a lift out there. I am still driving my soda can with wheels...No Truck yet.

Brock, You still alive? Where you been?

What's this wide tire only business? You won't ride with me if I trade my T-dub for a Wr250F?

How about if I get a BW 350 or a Rokon? They have wide tires, or are they too wide for you?

Have fun, too bad I'm at the dunes. Maybe a TW dune run....hmmmm....not!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts

Afternoon,

I would be happy to go if you have room in your truck...are you looking to ride on the 26th or 27th?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Brock, I can sometimes go riding mid week on your days off & can 'truck' you out there. Obviously X da C can ignore work when ever he wants...

After the holidays lets go riding...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts