TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did an order and evidently it didn't happen so am going to reorder. They only had one set and it was on backorder. No money was taken from my card, or at least it didn't show at the bank so am on it again.

As I get a break on getting them stenciled at 10 sets that will be the first order.

I checked reviews and found that what I initially ordered as they were on sale, were not what we would care to have. The ones I am going to order are heavy duty with both front and back elastic. I found later that the others were only the back with elastic, no wonder they were so cheap.

I generally get a couple years out of the ones I wear and I wear them everyday. Will get the figures out when they are done. These are going out at my cost to forum members.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These darn things aren't cheap the way it is. The satisfaction of seeing forum members sporting a good looking outfit works for me.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
I think to save on shipping Mike can bring mine to the 2nd Annual Russ Austin Memorial Ride.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ok they came in and are going to tattooed in a week as the lady is going on vacation, wouldn't you know it. They will be ready for the Russ ride.

5 sets L, 5 sets ZL 2sets pink. I know some of you have laid dibs on them. Please give me a PM so I can better keep track or better yet, give me a call so I can make a decent list and get addresses.

360 581 6648

Thanks, Randall

Of course I will order more if there is a demand. We will be the best looking TW team on the planet.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Ok they came in and are going to tattooed in a week as the lady is going on vacation, wouldn't you know it. They will be ready for the Russ ride.

5 sets L, 5 sets ZL 2sets pink. I know some of you have laid dibs on them. Please give me a PM so I can better keep track or better yet, give me a call so I can make a decent list and get addresses.

360 581 6648

Thanks, Randall

Of course I will order more if there is a demand. We will be the best looking TW team on the planet.
I have no Idea on sizing for suspenders I guess it is from shoulder to waist so I do not know if I need a Large or XL?

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have no Idea on sizing for suspenders I guess it is from shoulder to weight so I do not know if I need a Large or XL?
How tall are you? Thickness makes a difference too. Thing is to order a bit large if you are not sure, but if you have to shorten them to your ears the lettering won't show.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Now is this the style. thB3LRZB1Z.jpg not sure this will look good with my beer gut.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
How tall are you? Thickness makes a difference too. Thing is to order a bit large if you are not sure, but if you have to shorten them to your ears the lettering won't show.
I will take an XL and Mike can be my UPS guy for a Tea.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
NORMALLY I am disappointed when I miss a thread............. Not so much on this one:D:rolleyes:

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Ya I do not have Tat'S

·
Registered
4,515 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
PlumbStraight, speaking only for myself, I have NO problem with you making some money from the sales of these Suspenders.
After all, you are the one doing the work, and having to re-order them as you did, takes extra work.
So, either round the cost up to the next whole $ 5.00 above your cost, or make a few bucks off them....if is all good with me. :D

All I know, is my pants keep falling down, while I wait for these Suspenders :eek:
~GiGGle~ Where do you ride? I wanna watch! ~GiGGle~

·
Registered
20,479 Posts
I sorta like the idea of receiving a hand delivered large set of Randall Handles from Twilight @ Mel's June gathering of the tribe. Just sorry plumbstraight has another prior commitment so he can't attend. Randall and Mike both deserve a lot more than just a " Thank You" or an ice tea. I can just picture Twilight tooling down the Interstate with a dozen loose TW200 suspender ends streaming behind him in the breeze.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Would love to present these TW icons to you folks personally, but I know that TWilight will do a professional job for me. Thank you TWilight and yes Fred, your large suspensions are set aside for you.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts