TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
If only I could afford all the bikes I like.....and afford a bigger, much bigger garage/shop.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Me three. One of my favorite bikes. Embarrass crotch rockets all day long on a twisty canyon road! Seriously, it will.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
I came very close to buying one but wanted to keep my permit. Just don't see anyway you won't turn into a stunt monkey.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
That's what I was planning to get, but not the SuperMoto with street tires. The more off road model. But due to it being too tall for me now, I got a TW.

Yes, that will eat up any sport bike on a real twisty road. The perfect Hooligan bike.....;)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Fine bike!

I have a SM with dirt tires and it's more of a multi use bike than the TW. Mine is a 2008 and I have nearly 9K most of which is off road to include Moab. NM and AZ desert runs and of course a bunch of miles in ID. I also have a 2005 E and it is a fair amount quicker and handles a little better than the SM with taller tires.

IF you can only have one bike the DRZ is real high on my list.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I forgot to add.....If I can afford all those bikes and the garage/shop to keep them nice.....I probably need a janitor to pick up after me. LOL And as long as I'm dreaming.....a maid to keep the house clean and make sure the floor in the rec room is clean enough for my bikes to reside. From Dream to Fantasy in just a few keystrokes. :cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts