TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured we needed a fresh video so here are some scraps from my ride from last weekend after my riding partner went home. Another of those nice jeepy backroads that go from high ridge lines to river bottomlands. This one descends about 3,200 feet before dumping out on the American River.

·
Registered
19,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
" Slow Down!" at the 22 second mark should have been "Speed Up!" since much better corners awaited ahead. I included it as a teaser since rest of video was a mellow ride in the dirt.

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Figured we needed a fresh video so here are some scraps from my ride from last weekend after my riding partner went home. Another of those nice jeepy backroads that go from high ridge lines to river bottomlands. This one descends about 3,200 feet before dumping out on the American River.
So I see the fellow with the golf cart was attempting to be the traffic control cop. Maybe he is suppose to be. Was there a posted speed limit. Where you on a golf cart track? If so then I could see the concern of the traffic cop.

·
Registered
19,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Last posted speed limit was 55 mph and I was doing less than half of that when barked at. However I was approaching a resort a bit ahead so caretaker's concern was understandable but unnecessary . I throttle back to 10 mph once close to the resort anyways. This was a Monday and place was deserted other than the golf cart fellow. Maybe he'll put up a sign now "CAUTION: Grumpy Old Guy Ahead"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts