ha ha and someone will probably buy it.

·
Super Moderator
17,983 Posts
New, they are 15 bucks. LOL

·
Registered
20,199 Posts
And it is only a 12 toother too! At ~ $31.43 out-the-door that works out to be pretty expensive per tooth.

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
It is not even the stock sprocket. I tried to offer $0.01 for it just to see what the seller's response would be, but it wasn't accepted. I would need to bid at least $0.99 and at that price I was be worried that he just might accept it and I would be stuck paying $7.43 for a worthless sprocket and a circlip.

·
Registered
297 Posts
It never ceases to amaze me how these idiots disassemble all these poor T-Dubs (seems like A LOT of 1987s) and try to sell all the rusty beat-up parts for more $ than you can just buy the same part new for! -they must think/hope that the buyer is unaware of this- UNREAL!

·
Registered
5,955 Posts
I've got to say that I am actually kind of impressed by this guy!

He has 56,000 items for sale ranging from $2.49 up to $1,799.99. If he sold all of those items at an average price of just under $18.00, he would be a millionaire! Even more surprising is that he has 100% positive feedback on 29,994 transactions (hard to believe, if the rest of the stuff he is trying to peddle is overpriced crap like this sprocket).

How the heck does one manage an inventory of 56,000 used motorcycle bits & pieces?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
I've got to say that I am actually kind of impressed by this guy!

How the heck does one manage an inventory of 56,000 used motorcycle bits & pieces?
Yeah, How? I clicked through some of his auctions and there are numerous, clear photos of the items with detailed descriptions. That's a lot of work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts