TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will probably be selling my swing arm extension in the next month or so.......what is a fair price to ask?

·
Registered
20,400 Posts
It would help to know how much longer than stock it is, compare with your stock replacement swingarm and report back. A 2" extension is very desirable to the atv tire crowd since it creates room for the larger, taller, wider Atv tire. Longer extensions entail greater suspenion geometry changes which may scare some prospective buyers away unless they are building a hillclimber or really like the look. Post some closer detailed photos of swingarm, any obvious welded ing at extension , etc and someone may give you a fair offer.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would help to know how much longer than stock it is, compare with your stock replacement swingarm and report back. A 2" extension is very desirable to the atv tire crowd since it creates room for the larger, taller, wider Atv tire. Longer extensions entail greater suspenion geometry changes which may scare some prospective buyers away unless they are building a hillclimber or really like the look. Post some closer detailed photos of swingarm, any obvious welded ing at extension , etc and someone may give you a fair offer.
Yes will report back dont know and still playing with both and seeing how and if I feel the difference.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts