TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks, I need to eliminate several things so I don't have to move them. First up, one stock swingarm that was replaced by a Joemama extended Swingarm. Very few mile off of an 2013 TW. Second up, the last Joemama
2" extended swing arm not in use. Has not been in use since being extended. I'm not going to set a price on these, just let me know what you are willing to pay and we will take it from there.
Let the bidding begin.

Thanks,
Joemama

·
Registered
19,578 Posts
My Joemama Enterprises 2" extended swingarm is priceless!
Rugged and Phredz EZ Ride rated, Joe's swing arms are very well made.
Make him a reasonable & hopefully generous offer and you won't be disappointed.
Long enough to allow big ATV tires installs, yet short enough to still use stock tailight and fender plastics.
Longer wheelbase means more leverage on the shock & spring thus softening the hit on that not-so-progresive spring rate transition.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
I'm definitely interested in the extended swingarm. I'd prefer if you would set a price, I wouldn't want to risk offending anyone.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I won't be offended. Only one Joemama swingarm has been sold, and it was not by me. Another forum member bought a TW that had one on it. He didn't want it and sold it. I was shocked at what it went for.
If no reasonable offer is made, this one will be dealt out like all the others. Some NutJob or Outlaw will find under their chrismas tree.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts