TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
20,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday's co-ordinatd terrorist attacks in Paris were a terrible tragedy that make the diversion of this forum a pleasant escape from global events. There are some serious issues involved and some may wish to watch the following Open Gates video. Warning:it may ruin your day.
Moderators , I will understand if this is taken down.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'm watching the Democratic debate tonight, not because I'm a Democrat (I'm a Libertarian, and I vote as such) but because I find the whole process interesting. It's not looking good for Rand in the Republican primary, and unfortunately it has never looked good for Gary Johnson in the general election, but I don't like sports so I have to watch something.

One of the early softball questions was 'how many refugees should we take in from Syria?" and I was disheartened to hear that none of their answers was the same as what makes sense to me: ZERO. America is a great country because generations of people fought and died to make it happen. Syria is a sh*thole because nobody cares about it enough to stay there and fight for it - except for ISIS. To take a talking point from - ugh - Donald Trump, America doesn't need any more losers.

I think we should get the hell out of it and just let them have it. Let them have the whole region, it's not our problem. We can't do anything decisive because we pretend that this is a minority of the Muslim world at work, we try to export democracy and when we do the natives vote in Islamist extremism. If an Islamist state is what they want, let them have it. If Western democracy is what they want, let THEM fight for it. Either way, if we bug the hell out and leave them to their own, they have no reason to attack us anymore. If they do attack us, then it is a legitimate state attacking another state and we can respond with the kind of Powell doctrine scorched earth DFA policy that will serve as a message to any group that would attack us in our homeland in the same way that Hiroshima and Nagasaki served as a warning to every other nation for half a century.

·
Super Moderator
17,954 Posts

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
I like how a day before the shootings, Obama said that ISIS has been contained and aren't really a threat, and the day after says that we shouldn't speculate on who was behind the shootings.

P.S. we all think you are a joke, Obama...

12049669_10204524704031835_2399897550201156487_n.jpg

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I wasn't able to watch the whole video, I had to cancel it.
The keynote is too much to the right side.
It's only made to chivvy against refugees.

I could write much more about it, but not in a foreign language.
It's hard enough talk with someone in my language to someone uneducated.

The ISIS problem has a much longer history as many people think.
It's started 1981 in Afghanistan.

I am finished with this.
My thoughts are in Paris (I know some TW riders there).
No power to terrorism or radicalism.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I wasn't able to watch the whole video, I had to cancel it.
The keynote is too much to the right side.
It's only made to chivvy against refugees.

I could write much more about it, but not in a foreign language.
It's hard enough talk with someone in my language to someone uneducated.

The ISIS problem has a much longer history as many people think.
It's started 1981 in Afghanistan.

I am finished with this.
My thoughts are in Paris (I know some TW riders there).
No power to terrorism or radicalism.
ISIS is just another flavor of Islam. Islam has been doing what ISIS is doing now for over a 1000 years. They will not rest until you have been destroyed or assimilated.

·
Registered
20,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice to know the Democratic presidential candidates still think the US should open its borders to more terrorist cells and refugees who hate America. Screen Shot 2012-12-29 at 11.02.30 AM.png

·
Registered
746 Posts
And we all know the only reason you were elected was because of the amount of melanin in your epidermis.
That's not true. Alan Keyes has more melanin than Obama does, yet when he runs for president most people don't even notice because the mainstream media goes out of its way to ignore him.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Glad I was away in Wisconsin, away from the Internet and Facebook, and the rest.....needless to say most know my thoughts about unlimited immigration{and any influx of Islamic Trash to our shores}, and the rants of our idiot in Chief.....today's was a whopper....A "Setback" the dipstick calls it.....wonder if ISIS took out his family of grifters or Barry himself, what would it be called?

I have my own thoughts but will leave that to your own imagination:

Obama: Paris terror rampage a ?setback? | Fox News

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
My will was, not to write again here. But I have to.
Someone on from Youtube should delete this fu**ing video.

NOT the Islam is the problem.
NOT the Muslim is the problem.
NOT the refugees are the problem.
-->> Why we have a "refugee problem"? Yes, because have some radical people in Syria.

RADICALISM IS THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A saying of a small, but good TV broadcast:
"Stop ignorance,
start tolerance!"

We have everywhere intolerance and radicalism.
ex. car drivers (my car is the best, your sucks)
-->> I am sure, you know those people
and the oldest: Religion
Like a kid: "Mine is better than yours. Mine is the only one way......" bla bla bla
It's like talking about toys.

Don't say the Islam is the worst, because we have now the problem is the ISIS.
It's a small group of radical people.
And don't say, that the Christendom is so much better.
Take a look into the history. The Christian tried to proselytize on the crusades.
What was the result, over years and years were killed so many thousands people.

You'll may noticed that I am nonbeliever/atheist.
But I have to allude, that I don't have a problem with religion.
If someone is saying the Christendom, Islam, Buddhism (or what else on this planet exist) is the right way for me, than it's OK.
Tolerance is important.
Everyone can talk with me about it, but don't try to change my thinking.

OK, it's really late now (close to 1 a.m.) and I am tired.
This was only a very small piece of my thinking about it, because it's a complex topic and my options for writing it are really limited.

If someone doesn't like me now, it's OK for me.
I am able to accept it, I tolerate it.

One thing you'll should never forget:
Do not fight only against the problem!
Search for the reason why it is like it is and change something.
If you don't make a change, you'll have the same problem again and again.

Good night.
I am done with it and I will NOT write again something here.
"Make love, not war."
We are all human, we are all the same, but we are not identical. Accept differences.

Sebastian

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Bullshit...Islam, the cult is a f**king Cancer and will destroy the western world, unless we destroy those bastards first....you can sugar coat it all you want and try being nice to them, as they slit your throat and toss you off the nearest building....meanwhile the mass producing hoards turn everything they touch into shit!

American Liberals/Progressives, like those in Europe, and to freaking stupid to see evil....and will make any Politically Correct talking point to justify letting Islam, the cancer{there is no freaking Moderate Islam} into the western world, and will still be making excuses as their kids and grandkids are destroyed....if you are to Gawd Damn stupid to see it....it's your head. and your children's and America's future.

And anybody that thinks ISIS and Radical Islam is willing to make "Love not War"....you really are beyond hope....

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I'm not mad or pissed off at anybody....but when people want to "delete" or "take down" videos or postings they don't like....that reminds me of Hitler, Mao, Stalin, and Obama...if you don't the opinions of others, don't read what they say, don't watch their videos or news channels....I don't, really pretty simple.

I avoid MSNBC and Alzer Jerkoff TV....they have nothing to offer people like me....so why would I watch it? Same for the Democratic Debate...why would I spend time watching a couple of old white fools rant about Climate Change being the #1 security issue of our times? If I want to watch some old fool, I can look in the mirror while shaving, I really don't need to watch Bernie or Hillary to get that fix...

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
As long as we allow ISIS to represent our perspective of Islam and continue to treat them as a threat they will gain new recruits.

We all know that US citizens as individuals aren't the capitalistic war mongering oil plunderers some may ignorantly label them as. And we should keep that in mind when we think of Muslims. We all know the Westburro Baptist Church doesn't represent Christianity as a whole right? If you don't join ISIS you run or die. You can be sure a large number of them would choose a better path if presented the option. I can't hate them all for this...it's not that simple.

ISIS doesn't want us to take in refugees because then they'll run out of potential recruits and hostages. I feel like taking in a few radicals (not intentionally of course) gives them the chance to leave ISIS. It gives us a chance to reach out to them. I don't think we should let our guard down by any means but let cooler heads prevail. Currently bombing just validates them as a threat which aids in their recruitment.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
If i gave you 10 grapes and told you 2 were poisonous would you eat any of them? I understand what your saying to a point. But its fairly obvious by the pics of the refugees that most are young men which are either coming here as isis warriors to do harm here or they arent willing to fight to kill to extremist who are invading their homeland. Its a bad deal either way. To compare muslims to christian extremist is a way far off. Are their christian extremist? Sure how many as a percentage. Probably 1/10 of 1 percent and christians usually let it be know that they have nothing to do with these nutjobs. How often do you here muslims trying to distance themselves from other muslim extremist? The first part of the Quran is about the same as what alot of Christians beleieve but the last book "Muhammad" is definitely not. That is where the violence and hate is. Plus the Quran has been added to throughout time and changed. That is part of the reason that alot of muslims have been trying to kill each other for years. Its sad that you would want to kill others of the same religion for slight differences. That would be like Christians, Baptist and Catholics killing each other over minor differences.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts