TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For some reason, only this Test forum section seems to allow attachments, so I'm posting this here. Complete the form and mail it with your check payable to:

True Light Photographics

mail to:

True Light Photographics

c/o Rick Ohnsman

3030 N. Boulder Creek Place

Meridian, ID 83646

Questions? - Email Me at - [email protected]

Also... If you're mailing me an order, perhaps you could also send a quick e-mail letting me know what you'll be ordering so I can anticipate your mail.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Just printed up a form and wrote a check for my shirt and an extra $10 for a 'fund' to get shirts to our Moderators; Tracy and Wes and as well, the owner of this forum Chopper Charles. I figure the above folks make all this TW madness easy and enjoyable.

So many of you/us proclaim your 'luv' of the TW and your appreciation of the forum; Here is a chance to thank the folks that make it SO.

Three 'extra' colored shirts add up to $60, ten of which I am willing to divert from my unemployment check. So the rest of you folks that "really appreciate this forum" only need to come up with $50. I know I am putting a bit of pressure on, but folks who help us all, in my opinion, merit a 'pat on the back'. It seems we are all scattered about, so perhaps a shirt will have to do.

I trust Truelight can deal with the few extra bucks that will make this happen. Let him/us know what the extra is for. Tracy, Wes and Charles can let Truelight know what size and color they want. Just my opinion. And thanks to those that have already offered to help. Gerry

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will keep an envelope for the "Moderator Fund" and when we get enough, order the shirts for these folks. Tracy, Wes and Charles let me know what you'd like. I'll be willing to help fatten the pot if I see it needs a little help. Least I can do for the folks that keep our forum operational!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts