TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
fast and loud is a bit of self aggrandizing bravado, but they build some really cool cars.

aaron kaufman, the master builder quit and now apparently has his own spin off show coming, but he was bopping around his driveway on a stock 2001 tdub, down to the deathwing front tire.*** popping wheelies.

even though he could ride, and has ridden almost anything, could build a monster bike... he's riding a tdub. only complaint: he called it a scooter.

ak 1.jpg ak 2.jpg
*** correction it's a replacement tire looks kinda like elime's heidenau

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Wait, it's not a scooter? :)

·
Registered
326 Posts
I thought I knew cars until "reality tv" came along and apparently I don't have a big goofy goatee/beard and brag enough to know anything...

There are thousands of such individuals, many with real skill and no attitude, that can and do restore, build, fabricate anything for vehicles everyday and can do it without tats, goofy hair, backwards hats, etc.
I saw this clip and I thought either he doesn't know what a scooter is, was trying to down play owning a smaller bike, or like most on tv shows he wasn't really all that knowledgeable about everything with an engine.

But I'm not their target audience anyways.

·
Read Only
1,175 Posts
Gas Monkey Garage-Fast n' Loud. Discovery Channel Reality Show ?
Was that supposed to be a question? Because I have no idea- that sounds like something I wouldn't be interested in. But I guess it sounds good to me as the most likely case.

·
Registered
13,730 Posts
Was that supposed to be a question? Because I have no idea- that sounds like something I wouldn't be interested in. But I guess it sounds good to me as the most likely case.
Since it was asked, I did a little search and this is what I narrowed down to what I thought GMG/FnL meant based on Joebands pictures. My question mark is because I don't really know and have never heard of GMG/FnL before this thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts