1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
I luvs it!!!! :D

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
It's gotta have that big huge back tire though!!

Reactions: williamemack

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Nice find Borneo!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
ronnydog's been here before?
hendragster_tshirt.jpg

·
Registered
13,795 Posts
TW T-Shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies are always a cool idea.

Couple years ago, Truelight or Rohnsman as his forum name now appears, put together an idea something like here. Here is one that I got back then, long sleeve version.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Put this pic on it with the caption,"POLAR EXPRESS";
Shinji_Kazama-north-pole.gif

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Good news, folks.

I'm about to take a lane where I will be home on a regular basis and will be able to screenprint again. I've sold all but the 4-color press, but I can do half-tones if you want. Ya'll decide on the art, I'll make some quality shirts, direct print to garment with plastisols that provide the longest lasting, brightest colors. I'll set up, leave on the press a couple weeks. People order and I ship direct next time I'm home. After a couple weeks, I'll set up another piece of art and leave on the press a couple weeks. Over time we can have a variety of shirts at reasonable prices so eventually most everyone gets a few they like. At the low volume this site will generate, consider this a labor of friendship because there won't be any money in it. Generally, shirts will run $12-$20 depending on size, number of colors, number of print locations, shirt color, pockets and/or long sleeves. Maybe in the fall we can do fleece, too if anyone is interested.

EDIT: Shipping will run $5 per order, no matter how many shirts. Priority Mail only as that is all I have easy access to at home. Group buys will save me shipping hassles and you money. I'll try to have some period of overlap when changing designs , and I might do a proof-of-concept prototyping with some multi-color designs so the screens for the older designs can be set up quickly enough to make printing to order with plastisols feasible. That way as new designs are developed we won't loose older designs. Just keep in mind that each screen saved for future use is a $45 investment, so order lots so I can get more screens and do more art. This is gonna be FUN! We are gonna have some awesome shirts!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Good news, folks......etc

This is gonna be FUN! We are gonna have some awesome shirts!
Cool, keep us posted. I'm not likely to design one myself but if I see one that interests me I'll buy it....or two.....or three.:cool:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts