TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a solo ride on the Table Mesa and Big Maggie May trails today. Here is the blog link.

http://azbackroads2012.blogspot.com/

Scroll down to the Jan 21 entry for where todays blog starts. To enlarge the pics just click on them but be sure to use the back button to return to the blog.

·
Registered
13,239 Posts
Dispite my occasional trip down the path less traveled, I love to ride the roads you did at a nice leisurely pace. Looks nice and peaceful at the "God Rock". I wonder if I was there how long I would have stood there gazing at that rock formation. Same goes for the cabin and mine audit's. Awesome views, thanks for sharing once again.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Sounds like a great goal - to ride all the trails in your book, just for the fun of it. I hope you'll continue to share. I enjoyed your pictures, and the report of your ride. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
Looks like you fellas have a great play-ground and picked a good time of year to ride. I enjoyed the pictures posted on your blog, especially once I realized that when I clicked on them, they got bigger. Thanks.. Gerry

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Fun! great pics. Big rain storm here is finally passing so gotta take tdub out next weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts