TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone has mentioned these here before...

Just ordered a couple to check them out for an emergency kit... ended up being quite a find for the price.

Earth Pak waterproof bags

They feel pretty dang durable (as much as a waterproof bag can be), they come with a waterproof phone sleeve with each bag. Each bag has a sling attachment, the larger bags actually have backpack straps.

For my TW, I'm gonna roll with the 20L bag, unless you got a serious rack, I wouldn't go bigger than that, unless you're going to set it up as a waterproof backpack or something.

Right as they showed up the sun started showing up, so I'll have to wait a few days and drag it out with me during a good downpour and report back.

Check em out they come in a couple different colors and the prices can't be beat for waterproof bags.

Earth Pak -Waterproof Dry Bag - Roll Top Dry Compression Sack Keeps Gear Dry for Kayaking, Beach, Rafting, Boating, Hiking, Camping and Fishing with Waterproof Phone Case https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XD2N14J/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_BW9JDbT7GB0RC

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
Nice price and looks like some handy little bags. Good find, thanks.

Reactions: TWBigBlake

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I used those as saddle bag liners in my vstrom 650's Hard Bags. They worked great.
What hard cases came with your bike?
My Wee's aluminum side cases are waterproof. I have ridden in some major rain falls and everything has stayed dry.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts