TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey how is it going. a little frustrated at the moment with my tw great bike runs well all is good except for the tail light wont come on then the front break is pulled i have been to a few dealers to get help and i get more out of the wall. i ask for specks and diagrams to look at they have nothing so i am coming to the experts for help. what i have done so far switch was broken so i replaced the button switch in the handle checked for voltage nothing traced wires the best i could comes to a relay and goes into the cdi i have checked the relay and have voltage at relay. the bulb is good the foot peddle works great. i am lost for what to do next if there are any ides that would be great bike is a 2000 thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
<Rant Mode On>

Get a dictionary dude! (And learn about the Shift key too.)

front break = front brake

specks = specs

foot peddle = foot pedal

ides = ideas

<Rant Mode off>

·
Banned
10,664 Posts

Service and repair manuals available here for free.

1987-2000 models:

TW200mainmanual.pdf

Wiring diagram on page 7-1.

Signal system highlighted on a diagram page 7-35.

Brake light troubleshooting guide on page 7-39 and 7-40.

2001-current models:

01_and_newer_supplement.pdf

Signaling system wiring diagram page 81.

Brakelight troubleshooting guide page 84.

Good luck.

·
Registered
353 Posts
We don't take shots at people because of there lack of writing skills. If you can help him with his tw problems, great. If not, don't reply.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
We don't take shots at people because of there their lack of writing skills. If you can help him with his tw TW problems, great. If not, don't reply.
ftfy

·
Registered
866 Posts
We don't take shots at people because of there lack of writing skills. If you can help him with his tw problems, great. If not, don't reply.

We've been giving Truelight a hard time here lately. I think he just wanted to do a little venting. It's a shame blackjack had to bear the brunt of it.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts

For the record it would be "Their" writing skills, not "There" writing skills.

Relax, just making light of this.

Bag

1 - 11 of 11 Posts