·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One of my buds is fond of saying, "Life is not a dress-rehearsal"!
So true.

·
Registered
213 Posts
This is my favorite

Do not put off living the life you dream of. Next year may never come. If we are always waiting for something to change ... retirement, the kids to leave home, the weather or the economy, that's not living. That's waiting! Waiting will only leave us with unrealized dreams and empty wishes.

·
Registered
56 Posts
In memory of Glenn Frey of the Eagles who passed away today, from their song "Already Gone" which Glenn sang lead.

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key"

Rest in peace Glenn

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I applaud those who have a plan to arrive at the pearly gates in good shape. My plan is different. I hope to slide in sideways in a crash landing all torn and tattered and pretty much used up. I hope the undertaker has a very difficult time wiping the grin off my face. It is nice to take care of yourself, get the proper sleep, eat the proper foods and don't do many of life's ills but not at the expense of living life for all it is worth. From the day you are born you are only ever a heart beat away from dying so have a blast.

GaryL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts