TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was researching the Shredwell product line and came across this funny gem from one of their competitors about a parking violation. Thought you might enjoy the distraction and destruction. Watch where you park!:p

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Wonder if motor was pulled before going into the shredder?

·
Registered
19,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But Wait! I could have used those handlebars!

Disposal of recovered unclaimed stolen property from the City of Brotherly Love I believe.

·
Super Moderator
1,908 Posts
All I could see was all the good parts going to waste. Why not sell those bikes at action and make some money??

·
Registered
19,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Most of that stuff was stolen from other thieves. To sell the bikes just puts them back on the street chasing the police and being chased by police again.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Most of that stuff was stolen from other thieves. To sell the bikes just puts them back on the street chasing the police and being chased by police again.
That's not a very logical solution. By that argument anything worth stealing being owed by anyone will just being stolen so we might as well destroy all it. To me this is another sign of disposable consumerism, as well as a waste of all the the resources that brought this product to market.

·
Registered
19,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Must be not much of a Thug's Life issue in Nova Scotia. Lucky you.

·
Registered
13,348 Posts
Must be not much of a Thug's Life issue in Nova Scotia. Lucky you.
Surely with my bad eyesight and slower reflexes as I get older, I might just run into one of those fellars. By accident of course.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Oh yeah...I'm in the poorest part of the country. There's lots of theft going on. That's no reason to destroy perfectly good vehicles. A thief is no more likely to steal the same vehicle twice then any other random vehicle unless it's in a situation where it's easier to steal..

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
it appears that Admiral's near sightness and slow reflexs maybe the only way to stop these A holes. don't forget a big bull bar on the front.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts