TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
riding on packed snomachine trails on a honda fat cat into the talkeetna mountains near Wasilla Alaska. good times. snow gett I g so fter in the afternoon so you have to be off the trail by two pm. done alot of cross cou try skiing here this winter and it was my first decent bike trip this year.

Sent from my LGL63BL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,414 Posts
Is there a matching Snowshoe rack for the rear? 'Cause I like the front one.

Wish our TW's had the Fat Cat's twin rear brake cables. fat cat.jpg t would be nice to apply both front and rear brakes with just the right hand lever. Wingnut adjuster position varies the brake proportioning to a certain extent and one can alwys feed in more rear bias with the right foot. I've found it isn't always convenient to have one's right foot on brake pedal.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is there a matching Snowshoe rack for the rear? 'Cause I like the front one.

Wish our TW's had the Fat Cat's twin rear brake cables. View attachment 168009 t would be nice to apply both front and rear brakes with just the right hand lever. Wingnut adjuster position varies the brake proportioning to a certain extent and one can alwys feed in more rear bias with the right foot. I've found it isn't always convenient to have one's right foot on brake pedal.:rolleyes:
you could try adapting the tw to have this feature using a Honda a tv brake lever and a fat cat brake arm. I bought tge parts to do it but never did. they made a rear rack for the fatcat but I dont have it unfortunately. that one is custom. good eye on tge handbrake idea!

Sent from my LGL63BL using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts