TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Those of you that have the Clarke 2.7 can you use a tank bag or is the top of the tank to big for a tank bag. Any information is appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I have an older wolfman blackhawk ~9l bag that fits pretty well. it an angled style and i do not believe they make one like it any more.

I have been looking for another for our other TW and the closest i have found is this one but its been out of stock for months.

We needed one for a trip so i ended up buying the current model Wolfman blackhawk which is 10L and it does not fit near as wall as the old verison on the TW with a Clarke tank. I made it work but it sits off the tank a lot more than the old one.

Here is a pic, you can see the difference in how they sit on the bike.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an older wolfman blackhawk ~9l bag that fits pretty well. it an angled style and i do not believe they make one like it any more.

I have been looking for another for our other TW and the closest i have found is this one but its been out of stock for months.

We needed one for a trip so i ended up buying the current model Wolfman blackhawk which is 10L and it does not fit near as wall as the old verison on the TW with a Clarke tank. I made it work but it sits off the tank a lot more than the old one.

Here is a pic, you can see the difference in how they sit on the bike.
Thanks the bag i have is bigger like the one with the yellow top I do like the tank bag but I allso would like a bigger tank look like it would still work, the wedge bag does look like it fits really good on the big tank. Thanks

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
Wolfman tank bags on Clarke tanks.

Enduro bag on the white bike.
Rainier tank bag on the black one.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those tw all look good with the 2.7 clarke tank. What range does the big tank give you

·
Super Moderator
19,732 Posts
An extra 70? above the stock tank?

Reactions: Dudly

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Those tw all look good with the 2.7 clarke tank. What range does the big tank give you
We do ~120 to 130 before we hit reserve. Reserve is almost a gallon so it will go a long way on that too. I have never pushed reserve much beyond 25-30 miles tho....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts