TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a couple of custom TWs with a sleek tank fairing. Anyone happen to know what bike these fairings came off of?

It definitely modernizes the look of our tanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Check our "tw tank shrouds" topic in the general discussion everything I've been able to find is posted there should give you a real goo starting poin for your search

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I've seen a couple of custom TWs with a sleek tank fairing. Anyone happen to know what bike these fairings came off of?

It definitely modernizes the look of our tanks.

I saw a t dub with some tank shrouds and the owner said they were like the black shrouds below...they were Kawasaki and he just painted them black....versus paying $389!!'When I figure out how, I will post it.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I saw a t dub with some tank shrouds and the owner said they were like the black shrouds below...they were Kawasaki and he just painted them black....versus paying $389!!'When I figure out how, I will post it.

They are $389 because they are form fitting to the tw tank(custom fit) tw specific, and they are JDM items...Japan only unless you import. They fit over the entire tank like a ATV tank cover.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts