TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
😔 Super sad face... work is incredibly busy and we are not able to get away as planned... so sorry to those that planned to go. We'll make it up to you... just can't do it now, unfortunately

All,

A few of us are headed to Ocotillo Wells Nov. 20-22 to do some riding and exploring. We’re planning to arrive Friday afternoon, ride Saturday and make tacos Saturday evening.

If anyone is interested in taking their TW out that weekend, you’re welcome to join us for a ride and tacos in the evening. We’ll provide tacos and fixin’s, you provide your drinks.

I’ll post more details as we get closer and post coordinates for camp once we arrive.

Links:

See you there!

·
Registered
6,379 Posts
TDub's and Tacos - Two of my favorite things!

What's next - TDub's and Turkey the following week?

Wish I were closer, sounds like fun!

·
Super Moderator
18,611 Posts
I've been down there years ago, fun place!!

Reactions: SteveG

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've been down there years ago, fun place!!
I’d never been there... have driven by many times but never stopped. We checked it out for a bit on the way home from Glamis last weekend and decided right then we were going back... can’t wait to cruise the TDub and cook some Tacos!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Checking in!

If anyone is planing to join us for dinner, we’d love to have you! We need a headcount so we know how much food to take. Let me know.

Thanks, and hope to see some of you soon!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
😔 Super sad face... work is incredibly busy and we are not able to get away as planned... so sorry to those that planned to go. We'll make it up to you... just can't do it now, unfortunately

·
Super Moderator
18,611 Posts
Bummer bro, great place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts