TW200 Forum banner

Interest in more T-Dub Club Shirts?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm giving consideration to a second press run of T-Dub Club shirts. The designs are below. I thought the first batch turned out great and have had good feedback from others who have received their shirts. I would offer the same colors/styles/designs as we did in the first run, but would also add the Champion Baseball Raglan style as well (I got one for myself in this previous run and really like it)

Sizes shown are standard mens-sized shirts (S,M,L,XL,XXL). I want to keep this simple, and so will only offer the hoodies and long-sleeve Hanes Beefy-T's in black. The color choices for the short-sleeve T's are shown. Scroll down to see a sample of the Champion baseball-style shirt and color chart for those.

Here's a couple of other things to note: These are screened prints, (not thermal iron-ons) for best quality and long life. The shirts are quality Hanes Beefy-T stock. The hoodies are nice-heavyweight quality. The prices quoted include shipping and tax.(within the Continental U.S. and to Canada - if you require shipping elsewhere, contact me before sending in an order).

Complete the survey to let me know if you'd be interested in ordering. (This is NOT an order, I'm just trying to gauge interest right now. I'll need about 40 shirts to be ordered to warrant another run).

If you have questions, send me an e-mail.

Thanks again -- Truelight

Black short-sleeve-T

Black Long-Sleeve T

Black Hoodie

Colored short-sleeve T (available colors below)

Colors available for short-sleeve T

These are the color combos the Champion shirt (above ^^ ) comes in. The bigger block of color is the Body of the shirt while the smaller block are the sleeves, (so my sample is an Oxford/Team Blue shirt)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey Rick, your account is not accepting new messages, please pm an email address to quote shipping to Canada.

Thanks much!

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
My order will be sent out tomorrow. I will include an extra $10 with the hope that others will contribute something as well. Perhaps the extra will end up covering the cost of sending Tracy, Wes and Charles a shirt. This can be our way of saying thanks for all the work they do in keeping the forum going. Gerry

·
Registered
225 Posts
My order will be sent out tomorrow. I will as will include an extra $10 with the hope that others will contribute something as well. Perhaps the extra will end up covering the cost of sending Tracy, Wes and Charles a shirt. This can be our way of saying thanks for all the work they do in keeping the forum going. Gerry

I second this notion. Thanks for the 'bump', mrgizmow.

AND Thank You, Rick, for putting this together.

BS

·
Registered
176 Posts
Order is sent! I've also included a little sumpin sumpin extra.

Thanks Truelight for your effort!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have approval on the shirt designs from the shirt company. The designs are below. You will see how the design looks on black shirts and also on colored shirts. I've changed the colored shirt design slightly (eliminated the black circle background) with some coaching from the shirt company who said if done this way, I only have an ink change, not a whole separate design which would increase the costs. Makes sense to me and I think the design looks fine on the colored shirts. (I have red among the choices with the colored shirts and might point out that though this would work, the word "Club" in the design is also red and so may not show up as well on this color shirt. The lighter colors seem to work best. The black shirts should look great too.

Sizes shown are stand mens sized shirts (S,M,L,XL,XXL). If you need something else, I should be able to get it, just let me know what size(s) you need. I should also be able to get the long-sleeve T’s and hoodies in the same colors shown as well if that’s what you’d like. Again, contact me if you have special requests.

Here's a couple of other things to note: These will be screened prints, (not thermal iron-ons) for best quality and long life. The shirts will be quality Hanes Beefy-T stock. The prices quoted include shipping (within the Continental U.S. - if you require shipping elsewhere, contact me before sending in an order) and tax.

I've included form which you should be able to download, print, fill out, and mail to me with your check.

(You can download a .pdf of the order form from this location)

Checks should be payable to:

True Light Photographics

and mailed with your order form to:

True Light Photographics

c/o Rick Ohnsman

3030 N. Boulder Creek Place

Meridian, ID 83646

I will wait until I have about 50 shirts ordered before submitting the order to the shirt company (for the best volume discount), so know that it could be a couple of weeks before I have and can ship out the shirts. I will post updates here so you know the progress.

I think that covers it. Take a look at the designs and colors below and let me know if you have any questions. You can also e-mail me.

Let the fun begin!

Black short-sleeve-T

Black Long-Sleeve T

Black Hoodie

Colored short-sleeve T (available colors below)

Colors available for short-sleeve T

Order Form

My order on the way this eve. Thanks for all your efforts on this!!!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Hey Guys.... I'm looking for five (5) people interested in the Orange Hoodie (XL) so Rick can make a batch.

Thanks, BillMichaels

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Guys.... I'm looking for five (5) people interested in the Orange Hoodie (XL) so Rick can make a batch.

Thanks, BillMichaels

Bill...

A couple of notes here about an orange hoodie if that's what you'd like. As I indicated, some colors require a minimum purchase of 6 shirts (orange is one of those). The orange is not the Athletic Orange that the short-sleeve shirts would be but a brighter orange (see photo below). The shirt would also be a 50/50 blend. That's just the stock they have in this color. So... find another 5 folks that also want this (or order 6 for yourself) and I can do it. Otherwise you have these colors to pick from in hoodies (which I can order just one) - White, Black, Light Steel (gray), Navy, Deep Royal Blue, Maroon, or Deep Forest Green).

This is how the orange Hoodie would look... (might be a good option to increase your visibility to motorists, huh?)

·
Registered
280 Posts
Bill...

A couple of notes here about an orange hoodie if that's what you'd like. As I indicated, some colors require a minimum purchase of 6 shirts (orange is one of those). The orange is not the Athletic Orange that the short-sleeve shirts would be but a brighter orange (see photo below). The shirt would also be a 50/50 blend. That's just the stock they have in this color. So... find another 5 folks that also want this (or order 6 for yourself) and I can do it. Otherwise you have these colors to pick from in hoodies (which I can order just one) - White, Black, Light Steel (gray), Navy, Deep Royal Blue, Maroon, or Deep Forest Green).

This is how the orange Hoodie would look... (might be a good option to increase your visibility to motorists, huh?)

Hey Guys- Anyone else out there that likes this color combo? Need five (5) more.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've had some inquiry about the possibility of accepting payments via PayPal. I checked into this and think I can set it up. There is a small per purchase fee PayPal would charge me for doing this. The margin on the shirts is pretty slim already (and I'm hoping I haven't underestimated shipping!), so I think I would need to add about $2.00 per shirt to cover those paid via Paypal. The plus side to you however is the ease of ordering and being able to pay online with a credit card.

I'm still checking into the details, but wanted to know if the interest exists for this if it cost a couple bucks extra on the purchase cost?

Also... I had a tentative number of about 45 shirt orders based on the first expressions of interest. I need at least that many actual orders to make this all work. The shirt prices are based on the quantity I order and I need at least that number to be able to stick to the prices I've quoted. So....get your orders in! The more orders, the better!

I love you guys
and this has been a fun project, but I can't go "in the hole" on this...! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Anything is possible, but every variation would require a separate screen and set-up cost so "one-offs" aren't practical from a cost standpoint. The shirt styles and colors can be changed easily, but the design has to pretty much stay the same to limit costs.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Well you know I'm onboard with Paypal!

Hey, just like with the justgastanks group buy, why dont you post over on the Advrider tw forum if you havent already.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm in for a black XL long sleeve tee. I'll print the order form & send the check when I get back to my office tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I got my first order in the mail today (5/9). (Thanks Ken F!) I hope the maibox starts to fill up soon. To get the volume discount needed to offer these at the prices I quoted, I need about 40 shirts ordered for this first run. That can happen quickly if those who indicated initial interest will get their orders in. I don't want to make those who order early wait too long for us to reach that quantity and thus give the go ahead to the shirt company to print.

I hope to have something set up to take Paypal orders in the next few days, but realize I'll have to add a couple of bucks to each shirt to cover Paypal costs, so why delay? Save those costs, print out the order form and put a check in the mail today!

You can download a .pdf of the order form from this location

·
Registered
20 Posts
I got my first order in the mail today (5/9). (Thanks Ken F!) I hope the maibox starts to fill up soon. To get the volume discount needed to offer these at the prices I quoted, I need about 40 shirts ordered for this first run. That can happen quickly if those who indicated initial interest will get their orders in. I don't want to make those who order early wait too long for us to reach that quantity and thus give the go ahead to the shirt company to print.

I hope to have something set up to take Paypal orders in the next few days, but realize I'll have to add a couple of bucks to each shirt to cover Paypal costs, so why delay? Save those costs, print out the order form and put a check in the mail today!

You can download a .pdf of the order form from this location

my order is in the mail yesterday, 6 items total.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts