TW200 Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
I think it is only fair that we should cover the shipping cost.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I think it is only fair that we should cover the shipping cost.
I was thinking that more people would be interested if they saw "FREE SHIPPING". I know it works on me!

But at that point I was thinking that shipping was going to be 2 stamps ($1.10) for each package. $3.80 for each package changes things. I am going to try one more thing and if it doesn't work then I will change the original post.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I like that one, that is cool!

My payment addresses are...

paypal = [email protected]
venmo = jdraper8

We actually tried to make some multi-colored keychains, but it was a pain to do consistently so we decided against selling them.
Sent payment via Venmo a few days ago,no rush, 601 address ;)

Getting the 2 layers to work well was a real pain especially on my $200 monoprice printer
Top layer is actually glow-in-the-dark filament, one of my favorite things i printed :)

check out this link for other items for TW or anything really, the key chain on there would be a good candidate for multi layer print

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Sent payment via Venmo a few days ago,no rush, 601 address ;)

Getting the 2 layers to work well was a real pain especially on my $200 monoprice printer
Top layer is actually glow-in-the-dark filament, one of my favorite things i printed :)

check out this link for other items for TW or anything really, the key chain on there would be a good candidate for multi layer print

Whoops! Sorry about that, I did not realize that was you. We shipped your keychain out Monday with the rest of them, thanks again.

Glow in the dark makes it even cooler. I might have to try out some glow in the dark filament! Also, I never even thought to check out thingiverse for TW stuff, thanks for the link.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Whoops! Sorry about that, I did not realize that was you. We shipped your keychain out Monday with the rest of them, thanks again.

Glow in the dark makes it even cooler. I might have to try out some glow in the dark filament! Also, I never even thought to check out thingiverse for TW stuff, thanks for the link.
Tons of random things to get lost looking at on there,, I've also printed some 'ram' ball mounts, good stuff
Enjoy and thanks again, good luck

·
Registered
369 Posts
As a proud dad whose 5yr old just the other day made him drive 20 minutes out of the way to show him the cool kid-sized motorcycle he now can't possibly live without, I'd like to support your cause. I CAD'd this up this morning, and hereby grant you full license to reproduce and sell said model.

STL: https://tw200.org/keychain/tw200keychain.stl

3D Preview: ::: tw200.org ::: 3D keychain viewer

The rising slope/overhang should be gentle enough for most FDM printers out there, but if you run into trouble let me know and I'll dial it back a bit.

Now I wish I had picked up that PW50 my wife glared at me for when he was about 2...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
As a proud dad whose 5yr old just the other day made him drive 20 minutes out of the way to show him the cool kid-sized motorcycle he now can't possibly live without, I'd like to support your cause. I CAD'd this up this morning, and hereby grant you full license to reproduce and sell said model.

STL: https://tw200.org/keychain/tw200keychain.stl

3D Preview: ::: tw200.org ::: 3D keychain viewer

The rising slope/overhang should be gentle enough for most FDM printers out there, but if you run into trouble let me know and I'll dial it back a bit.

Now I wish I had picked up that PW50 my wife glared at me for when he was about 2...
Very cool! Thank you, we appreciate it!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
As of yesterday all paid orders have shipped. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thanks! Got mine, looks great, lighter than my last key chain, noticable in tight turns...

21 - 29 of 29 Posts