TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
hey!
if this is one of the new features under new ownership, then this is a good sign.
come to think of it, i've never had account problems, but two thumbs up all the same.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
has anyone else been locked out of the forum? not in a banned sense, (unless it was a 2x-secret probation i didn't know about) but the password was not accepted?

i tried to have it reset my password, but it would never send the link. now today it has allowed me back in??

Registered
has anyone else been locked out of the forum? not in a banned sense, (unless it was a 2x-secret probation i didn't know about) but the password was not accepted?

i tried to have it reset my password, but it would never send the link. now today it has allowed me back in??
I along with just about everyone here was totally locked out throughout yesterday. My log in a few minutes ago was the first success Since the day before yesterday. Hopefully this crap is about over. It is getting tiring. I wish whomever it is would just let it go and wander off on their merry way. I think the point if there is one has been made.

Registered
That was yesterday.... all better today. Wonder how many thought they had been banned? Just part of the growing pains of the forum, but all seems back to normal. I changed my password the day before and thought I had screwed it up.....but I used the new pass this time and all is good.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
I think they were doing upgrades and a problem occurred. I don't think it was a hack. Seems fixed now...
just a suggestion that next time to post a heads up before hand. ;)

Registered
I wasn't shook! This kind of thing is pretty much par for everything you deal with in day to day life here in California. Kind of brings to mind a Frank Zappa tune I'm very fond of. One of the lines goes "I asked them where's my modem? Well it's been eaten by snakes!" :D:rolleyes::eek:

Have a great day everyone! :cool: m.

Registered
Tech Support please read my problem with downloads on my just posted "Who rode there bike today......

Registered
Tapatalk still has a pop-up from TW200 Forum saying due to security breach I have been issued a new password that has been e-mailed to me. Can't find the e-mail. What e-mail address was it sent to? Funny thing is existing newer password works just fine from a laptop, just not from cell phone's tapatalk app.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts