TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys, you might notice that you no longer have to scroll down half a page to get past the sticky's in the Technical Help section. I know this was a bummer to me, so I have created a new Sub-Forum that now contains these sticky's. They are all closed to new posts as the latest post in each thread was around 2 years ago. I think this is a good section for PRETTY, EDITED, and WELL DOCUMENTED technical write-ups can go.

If you would like to do one of these write ups and have it moved into that section, please go through your thread and make sure the pictures are good and the directions are idiot-proof. Once you have it all nice and pretty, give one of the admins / mods a quick link to your thread and they can move it into the Tech Write-up section for you. Again, this section is closed to new Threads, and to new Posts (each thread will be closed as it is moved into that section to prevent dilution of the thread). Make sure your thread is complete before the migration. If you need to add something, the mods can open it back up for you if absolutely necessary.

http://tw200forum.com/forum/technical-write-ups/

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Excellent!

A number of us have suggested that very thing numerous times.

Glad it was done. Our own Hall of Wisdom ala AdvRider.

jb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts