TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking the Dub and Triple-B up to our place in Riceville next month. As we are not far from Tellico Plains I'm hoping to sniff out some good dual sport riding areas. I'll be there around the 18th. if anyone wants to get together.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Hi X,

Not sure of my schedule yet, but I think I will be in the area. Hope we can meet up again.

I think you have my phone number. If not I can PM it to you.

jb

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
PM sent with contact info.

Perhaps we can round up a few more TWers.

jb

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That would be great. I think Longroof will be on one of his epic trips with his new CRF but perhaps others will chime in.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
If we do the Smoky Mountian 500 think I'll take the KLR!
Don't think I could do 160 miles of gravel in one day....at least at the speed I usually travel.

A lot of that Smokey Mtn 500 is near my cabin (the part of the 500 near Tellico Plains)......and you might remember, you Longroof, and I rode a short section of it a few years ago....didn't know it was part of the 500 at the time.

Kimsey Mountain Highway:

jb

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That was a lot of fun. And don't worry about the speed. After scaring myself last year trying to keep up with the KLR group I'm ready to just take it easy.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Getting ready to leave Saturday. As we don't have internet I'll only be able to check in from time to time.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Getting ready to leave Saturday. As we don't have internet I'll only be able to check in from time to time.
I should be in NC the last 2 weeks of June. PM me a working cell phone number, and I'll give you a call.

jb

1 - 13 of 13 Posts