TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Cell phone? 12302d1419041372-test-another-photo-program-image.jpg 12303d1419041738-test-another-photo-program-image.jpg I told you stop turning it like a gangster with a .45.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
You are taking the photos holding the phone side ways and I don't have an I phone, I have an old Samsung S3.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You are taking the photos holding the phone side ways and I don't have an I phone, I have an old Samsung S3.
I know what I did wrong I have been now holding my phone sideways. I just have some pics taken verticle. I was tring to use a photo editing software to fix the ones that are screwed up

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
You know, back in the day terrorists used to open an email account, not send the messages but save it to drafts. Then other bad guys would log in and read the drafts. Kinda sneaky. You sure you ain't pulling that kind of deal here to avoid the mods? Top's basement under the basement?

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
I know what I did wrong I have been now holding my phone sideways. I just have some pics taken verticle. I was tring to use a photo editing software to fix the ones that are screwed up
send them to me at [email protected] and I will fix them and send them back and do you want me to make the deer bigger?

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
I have a windows 7 picture program you have an I phone I think you are having an conversion problem.

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
Perhaps the good lord thought that since the first one came out all right he might as well make another.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks it is my favorite its wool and rabbit. I like wearing it over a cap with a bill when hunting. The best of both worlds warmth, sunshade, and a awning in inclement weather.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
image.jpg

Z I figured it out with Windows 7. What a pain in the A$$ to turn photos from the iPhone taken

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
Don't you worry about wearing fur while out in the woods? Some moron might think you are a giant rabbit.

Be careful.

Thanks it is my favorite its wool and rabbit. I like wearing it over a cap with a bill when hunting. The best of both worlds warmth, sunshade, and a awning in inclement weather.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts