TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Try editing your post now by deleting your original attachment and re-attach. I've had success with this method now. For an original post entry (reply) I click the "Go Advanced" button and then attach. Has worked every time for me thus far.

What does not work most of the time now is attaching in the reply window on the first try. You have to edit it or go advance it I believe.

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
Viewers see "Invalid Attachments" other than that for Attached image 1838 of Zion National Park

·
Registered
115 Posts
I think my problem posting is fixed (we'll see). The Admin said the photo size was too large and raised the size limitations. Don't know if this is just for me or for the site as a whole. But that allowed a first set of pictures to be added just fine. I'm also not sure why my photos are too large. They were normal iPhone or iPad photos and no different than any from the past. Maybe the site had a size limit change downward accidentally ????

Then on the next set, I had the same old problem. So, I took Admiral's advice above and used the Advanced feature instead of the Quick Reply. All worked fine.

So between increased size limits and the Advanced feature, it seems to be working for me, at least tonight.

·
Super Moderator
4,880 Posts
I phone and I pad pictures are typically set by default at about the size of a bed sheet - this makes Apple look good - but makes it absolutely useless for anything else

If you can tame the default size then it's easier - it's the phones fault - engage over ride ......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts