TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,409 Posts
Hi B-dub,

From my experience, generally this host site will reduce the size of a photo if it's too large. There are a couple of ways I know how to change the size prior to posting on the site. One is to edit and re-size on your computer prior to uploading to the photo-host site. I generally reduce the photo's to 640X480, but it's your choice. The other way to do that is in the photo-host site after the photo's are uploaded, but prior to posting on the forum.

If they are small reduced size photo's to start, sometime you just can't get them any larger without distortion. From the picture I see above, it looks like you may have used the "thumbnail" size, which are small just like what I'm seeing.

I have experience with posting photo's from Picasa and Photobucket, but am not familiar with the site you are using. Keep trying different things here.

Good luck, I hope to see some great photo's of rides from Southern Utah. Great places to ride no doubt.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, Admiral. I appreciate the help, and always enjoy your ride reports. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute some of my own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts