TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Admiral I must be missing a step. When I paste the photo the number comes up in the image box and I click insert image the blue "?" comes up then press preview number comes up then post then number no picture. Picture sizing the problem? I"m using a mac.

Thanks, Ron

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey Ron,I literally copied your link including img tags and pasted them in this reply and it worked. From photobucket I hover the photo that I want to link and click in the 'IMG code' field to copy the link, then paste that link directly in the post I'm writing. I use Mac as well...

What part of the Island are you on? I'm out in Sooke

·
Registered
13,330 Posts
Thanks Admiral I must be missing a step. When I paste the photo the number comes up in the image box and I click insert image the blue "?" comes up then press preview number comes up then post then number no picture. Picture sizing the problem? I"m using a mac.

Thanks, Ron

I'm sorry, I forgot to explain how I did it to help you. There are two good ways to post from photobucket. Hover and click over the "img code" as JK stated then return to your post. 1st way is to paste directly into the text box, here where we are typing. At this point you should only see the url string. Once you click reply or preview, you should then see your photo. Second method is to click on the "insert image" icon, which is what I think you did. First delete what appears in the box, then paste your copied img url in the box, then click the insert image button.

Another note while in photobucket. Sometimes pbucket won't copy when you hover over the "img code". To get around this, I click the mouse and highlight the img code and then copy, return to the forum and paste the ways I've mentioned above.

Hope you have fun on the forum!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm sorry, I forgot to explain how I did it to help you. There are two good ways to post from photobucket. Hover and click over the "img code" as JK stated then return to your post. 1st way is to paste directly into the text box, here where we are typing. At this point you should only see the url string. Once you click reply or preview, you should then see your photo. Second method is to click on the "insert image" icon, which is what I think you did. First delete what appears in the box, then paste your copied img url in the box, then click the insert image button.

Another note while in photobucket. Sometimes pbucket won't copy when you hover over the "img code". To get around this, I click the mouse and highlight the img code and then copy, return to the forum and paste the ways I've mentioned above.

Hope you have fun on the forum!
Thanks for taking the time to help us newbies out, I enjoy your pics and videos looks like your having alot of fun.

Ron

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Ron,I literally copied your link including img tags and pasted them in this reply and it worked. From photobucket I hover the photo that I want to link and click in the 'IMG code' field to copy the link, then paste that link directly in the post I'm writing. I use Mac as well...

What part of the Island are you on? I'm out in Sooke

Thanks for the help, I'm in the courtenay area.

Ron

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I like your Army green paint scheme. You oughta put a white star on the tank and then of course get a sidecar. Something like this...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts