TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lets see if pics actually post a pictures or the BS attachment links. This attempt is using the basic Insert Image from the top.

IMG_1342.JPG

Now I will try another one but after clicking Go Advanced and using the paper clip.

Buck4.jpg

This one is as Admiral did, I clicked to open the attach number pic which I can see, Then I went to edit my post and then did a copy paste here. Picture opens fine.

GaryL

·
Registered
13,401 Posts
Lets see if pics actually post a pictures or the BS attachment links. This attempt is using the basic Insert Image from the top.

View attachment 144114

Now I will try another one but after clicking Go Advanced and using the paper clip.

View attachment 144122

GaryL
I can see the first pic if I click on it say .jpg like Tom mentions and I can see the next one in the window without clicking anything.

Here's the first one. I just right clicked and copied the image and paste in here.

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Admiral. I went back to my first post. I opened the ATTACH numbered picture and did like you did, Copy Image. Then I went and edited post number one and pasted the image like you did. The picture now shows perfect and it also changed the Attach link to a JPG file number everyone should be able to view.

Nice Looking gal BTW, I should have married her then like I did 33 years ago.:p

GaryL

1 - 3 of 3 Posts