1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
715 Posts
I've never seen this - Wow, what a dick move . I bet he really "gets it" in jail by some old biker dudes.

Was something else going on here??? - did 10 other sport bikes pass that dumb bastard at 150mph on one wheel (?) to get him that angry?

I highly doubt he saw that motorcycle (in his rear view / side view mirror) and had time to react like that if it was the first bike in a group. The timing was too perfect - unless he had seen it before - like he was waiting for that bike.

Be careful out there and don't be a dick.

·
Registered
325 Posts
I saw that before...I'm sorry but I would have beaten him badly, old man or not.

His comment that "it wouldn't have happened if the motorcycle hadn't tried to pass on a double yellow" is like dropping bowling balls from freeway over passes on cars going over the speed limit. Then saying well it wouldn't have happened if they weren't speeding.

Some people are just too dumb to be left alone to make their own decisions.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Old prick will die in jail. Wait till he gets in there with all those thugs he will wish he had a do over. Justice is served!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
I have a hard time disagreeing with that.
Me too...sad to say, it's what happens when two idiots meet up on the roadway.

Bikers that ride like that make things way worse for all of us who obey the laws.....on the other hand, the old guy should go to jail for a long time...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts