TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and mudbug were making a joke on Christmas day about Texas Weather because I was in shorts, flip flops and a T-shirt outside smoking a Turkey. I said I may need a jacket in a couple of hours, you never know. Well, here is a current map of our lovely weather. We are in the upper Eastern Area so not as bad on us right now

Attachments

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Yep, Texas vot hammered yesterday. My connecting flight was cancelled at 11:45 last night after 2,5 hours of delays. Trying to fly into an airport 40 miles south of where I parked my car, but flight has already been delayed 3 hours so far today. Thinking about moving into DFW C terminal. Wonder if Amazon will deliver a cot to my current home, errrr I mean gate?

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I'm with ya on the safety gear Fred... nice example of high visibility clothing! My question to Lomax is.... where did you find rolling papers big enough to roll up a turkey and how did you keep it lite long enough to smoke it ? ;) :cool:

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
Welcome back bikerjosh!!!!!!!!!!
We have missed you Amigo. Hope airlines get you on your way soon.

·
Registered
20,170 Posts
I'm with ya on the safety gear Fred... nice example of high visibility clothing! My question to Lomax is.... where did you find rolling papers big enough to roll up a turkey and how did you keep it lite long enough to smoke it ? ;) :cool:
Apparently more people on the streets of London are embracing Betty Boop colors beneath umbrellas. I feel so safe knowing there are no hidden weapons concealed upon their persons...should be mandatory attire. . 2B54E16600000578-3196671-The_group_walk_down_a_wet_Carnaby_Street_under_five_orange_umbre-a-4_14.jpg

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A Throw Rug, its harsh and takes 2 people to roll but it works. A cutting torch will get things going if you work with it.:toothy12:

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Howdy Josh!! Good to see you bro!! :D Hope all is ok and you are healing up well!!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yep, Texas vot hammered yesterday. My connecting flight was cancelled at 11:45 last night after 2,5 hours of delays. Trying to fly into an airport 40 miles south of where I parked my car, but flight has already been delayed 3 hours so far today. Thinking about moving into DFW C terminal. Wonder if Amazon will deliver a cot to my current home, errrr I mean gate?
Tornados Tore Rowlett (North-North East side of dallas, same area Mudbugs T-Dub came from) up badly, 11 dead and 15 injured last time I checked the News

·
Super Moderator
5,136 Posts
I just looked at whats going on where your at, if what I read was accurate, then stay safe and dry buddy
We’re OK on the Island – bit of a “high tide”watch going on with the spring tides, but as we’re located about 4 miles from the coast – no worries. Mostly on to rock on the Island here, so it drains quickly. Our elevation is about 500 feet on a slope – no concerns – although the ditch at the bottom of the garden is more of a stream at this point.

On the “mainland” they’re getting hammered

In the last eight weeks, we’ve seen the tail end of five Hurricanes go through here on the Island, with 80mph winds and torrential rain every week – my lawn is so soaked I can’t even walk on it – and there’s more to come this week too. Yet the only thing I’m concerned about is a bit of the guttering seems to be clogged – (I’ll sort it out once things calm down a bit) ………

Meanwhile, my TW is safe in the garage, and the second one’s on the way – (and if we ever need to get onto the mainland - at this rate, they’ll come in handy) …………….

·
Registered
282 Posts
It was 79 here on the coast earlier today.....while snowing in El Paso! The front hit, so temps are dropping now thankfully! Me and the TW are going beach camping on the Bolivar Peninsula tommorow and I wouldn't want the weather to be too nice, otherwise it won't be an adventure!!

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Texas ride

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Apparently more people on the streets of London are embracing Betty Boop colors beneath umbrellas.
who knew?!? fred a trendsetter!

I feel so safe knowing there are no hidden weapons concealed upon their persons...should be mandatory attire.
fred if this was "standard attire" i think i'd be packing heat more often... ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts