TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few days ago (Saturday)i posted about a water line freezing (because it was 14 degree's at 7:00 a.m.) along with some addtionall water issues. Well, I'm happy to report that the high was around 78 degree's and the A/C is currently keeping the everything nice in the house. Was in short sleeves tonight while out rowing in the boat testing one of Mudbugs new inventions. I think she will be posting pictures soon. Cheers to the weather here!

·
Super Moderator
17,964 Posts
She's gotcha puttin in Crawdad traps already huh?? ;)

A few days ago (Saturday)i posted about a water line freezing (because it was 14 degree's at 7:00 a.m.) along with some addtionall water issues. Well, I'm happy to report that the high was around 78 degree's and the A/C is currently keeping the everything nice in the house. Was in short sleeves tonight while out rowing in the boat testing one of Mudbugs new inventions. I think she will be posting pictures soon. Cheers to the weather here!

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Texas is so Gawd Damn Big....I'm guessing it could be 25 in the Wichita Falls and 85 at Laredo at the same time with no front going through....one damn big state...I was {un}lucky to be stationed at San Antone, Amarillo, and have passed through Houston, Dallas, Ft Worth, Austin{Blue Turd in a Sea of Red} Lubbock, and Big Bend/Terlingua, and the Pecos....along with Wichita Falls and others....crazy state, and can honestly say, only the Blue Shithole of Austin is not worthy of a visit....that place would make good testing grounds for the next Nuclear test in the USA :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hot for this time of year. I am around Jersey Village just outside of Houston. Roughly where are you at Lomax? Phelonias is correct TX is big. I have rode my Radian all week. Overcast and humid but nice weather.
Im in Atlatna Tx. about 4 1/2 hours from you

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Haven't actually had the chance to eat their either lmao. I heard its pretty good though. Mandy's home cooking usually keeps me full enough to keep from venturing out into the wide world of restaurants very much. Ken, Hwy 59 coming into Houston from the North, would be the yellow brick road to Atlanta from Houston.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I lived in CA all of my life but I've traveled some.

A couple years ago I went to TX. The weather was supposed to be freezing on the first day but 70 the second?
The plane was delayed about 30 minutes on take off. They told us ice on the Austin runway was the problem? We were a couple hours from there. Why would that be a problem.

The runway was icy and it was cold and freezing rain and hail pelted us as we drove to the hotel. I didn't want to go out and stayed in all afternoon and night.

When I got up it was bright and sunny. By mid day it was 75 and almost got to 80.
Lesson learned; no mountains or large hills and nothing to stop the weather from blowing in and blowing out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts