TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I was going to send you the tracking number but............

I figured after all this time a surprise was in order. Put it to good use as I never did. Just can't seem to put the old Buck 102 in a drawer and forget about it for awhile.

Tom

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was going to send you the tracking number but............

I figured after all this time a surprise was in order. Put it to good use as I never did. Just can't seem to put the old Buck 102 in a drawer and forget about it for awhile.

Tom
Oh I'll will put it to good use. How long did it take for USPS to find it? I thought when I didn't receive it the first time you mailed it, that it was long gone. I was blaming the thugs across the street, because about the same time my hand truck was stolen off my front porch.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Oh I'll will put it to good use. How long did it take for USPS to find it? I thought when I didn't receive it the first time you mailed it, that it was long gone. I was blaming the thugs across the street, because about the same time my hand truck was stolen off my front porch.
It was returned to my local post office shortly before I returned from Atlanta. I picked it up when I returned home and it has been sitting on my wine rack ever since. I go to FedEx several times a week but the post office is such a pain in the arse in Dryden that I truly dread even going in there. I am relieved that it is finally in your possession. Not as pretty as the earlier ones but all the more reason to work the heck out of it. I think of it like my old Mossberg shotgun, ugly as sin but wonderfully functional. Enjoy.

Tom

·
Registered
19,414 Posts
Thank You Dryden T-Dub !!!!!!!!!!!

Tom has really pulled out the stops on being Mr. Nice Guy. Especially for a fellow who was recently laid up with serious back pain.
Anyways my praise is because today Tom sent me a really nice game camera to try to "film" some of the critters who leave me both spoor and scat as calling cards on my rural property.
I received a real quality camera with a fresh memory card and new batteries well beyond my wildest expectations. What a guy! Thanks Tom.
Now to see if I really have wild animals wandering about or just Leprechauns and Car Key Gnomes playing tricks on me.:p

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was returned to my local post office shortly before I returned from Atlanta. I picked it up when I returned home and it has been sitting on my wine rack ever since. I go to FedEx several times a week but the post office is such a pain in the arse in Dryden that I truly dread even going in there. I am relieved that it is finally in your possession. Not as pretty as the earlier ones but all the more reason to work the heck out of it. I think of it like my old Mossberg shotgun, ugly as sin but wonderfully functional. Enjoy.

Tom
Tom I think it awesome looking I really like the yellow handle. I've been holding it all evening. :D

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Thank You Dryden T-Dub !!!!!!!!!!!

Tom has really pulled out the stops on being Mr. Nice Guy. Especially for a fellow who was recently laid up with serious back pain.
Anyways my praise is because today Tom sent me a really nice game camera to try to "film" some of the critters who leave me both spoor and scat as calling cards on my rural property.
I received a real quality camera with a fresh memory card and new batteries well beyond my wildest expectations. What a guy! Thanks Tom.
Now to see if I really have wild animals wandering about or just Leprechauns and Car Key Gnomes.:p
In all honesty Fred if you could get a trail cam pic of a leprechaun I want half the proceeds! I also had some selfish motivations behind sending it to you. I knew you would post any interesting pics you got;)

Tom

1 - 11 of 11 Posts