TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know, our Mr. Gizmow is very creative, and like so many other folks on this forum he is also extremely generous & giving.
P1010001.JPG P1010002.JPG P1010003.JPG P1010004.JPG

The "Wind Gizmow" is a beautifully crafted artwork, as well as being useful, as it allows us to observe wind direction to signal a change in the weather. The slightest breeze will set it into action. Whimsical and practical, I believe a reflection of it's creator.
Thank you again Gerry, sincerely, Mike, Karen, & the other Mr. Gizmo.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I've had mine for at least 3 years, and can testify that it has 1000's of air miles on it, especially during our New Mexican spring winds. Its prop has blown off twice, but now is superglued in place. You should hear that baby whirr when the wind is gusting to 60 mph. It has sophisticated German dental tool bearings in it so I'm counting of losing my propeller over the cliff and down the Rio Grande before it stops from other causes. Its an exclusive item. Good work Gerry. Tom

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Hey Gerry, I need one too.

Sounds like it might be a profitable side business for you.

jb

Reactions: mhomadness

·
Registered
3,521 Posts
Thanks Mike, what a surprize. Appreciate the endorsement Tom. Was a bit perplexed as I got a PM from someone I did not know, that was talking about Wind Gizmow's.

Perhaps more importantly, Mike's Wife, Karen made the Nor-Cal group a great spaghetti dinner. Not only did Karen perform culinary miracles in her modest Toyota Dolphin kitchen, she was able to quickly transition into ambulance driver. Unfortunately one of our adventure riders had a mishap while leaving the campground at the start of our ride. Seems Karen was elected to drive our injured rider to the hospital while the rest of us went off and had fun. Imagine how much fun it is to try and find a hospital in an area that you have never been. All the while, your passenger is feeling anything but comfortable................ Thanks Karen, THAT Wind Gizmow is for YOU...... (Sorry Mike) Gerry

P.S. For those with an interest, I will post Wind Gizmow in the Off-Topic section

http://tw200forum.com/forum/off-topic/15046-wind-gizmows-smile-generators.html

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Gerry, I have explained to Mike that it is MY Wind Gizmow, but that I will allow him to enjoy it too!

Thank you again, & I'm always happy to help out the gang! Sincerely, Karen, aka, Mrs. MHoMadness :icon_thumbright:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts