TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Dubbers! Thanks for your purchase of my T-Dub Club shirts. The campaign closed yesterday (7/31) with 70 shirts purchased. They will go on the press shortly and you can expect to receive your order approximately around 8/16. Custom Ink will e-mail you tracking information when the order ships. I'd love to see photos of people with their shirts here on the TW200 Forum site and see where all these have gone. Take a shot of you, wearing your shirt, with your TW in front of a local landmark and lets fly the TW "colors." Happy Trails - Hope to "see" your pics and thanks again!

Rick Ohnsman :cool:

·
Registered
13,649 Posts
Hey Dubbers! Thanks for your purchase of my T-Dub Club shirts. The campaign closed yesterday (7/31) with 70 shirts purchased. They will go on the press shortly and you can expect to receive your order approximately around 8/16. Custom Ink will e-mail you tracking information when the order ships. I'd love to see photos of people with their shirts here on the TW200 Forum site and see where all these have gone. Take a shot of you, wearing your shirt, with your TW in front of a local landmark and lets fly the TW "colors." Happy Trails - Hope to "see" your pics and thanks again!

Rick Ohnsman :cool:
We should be thanking you for doing this again. 3rd time right? Tried to find you last year sometime at Meridan Ford or Kendall now, when we bought our new truck. When I told them you took the photo's, those who I asked had no idea. Anyway, thank you again Rick for the shirts.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Admiral! Happy to do it. Yeah, I'm still here at Kendall. I only work half-time, weekday afternoons. Semi-retired ya know. :) Guess I'm real important... no one even knows me here huh? Just as well!

·
Registered
606 Posts
I should iron a number on the back. Making it my official riding uniform.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Darn.
Missed this one.
Been away for awhile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts