TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Appreciate what someone has done? Post it here!
I just got a video thank you from Gerry, a.k.a. Mr.Gizmo , for a surplus propeller balance I sent him for his precision WindGizmos wind chimes.
As far as I am concerned I owe Gerry more gratitude than I deserve from him. He gave me ( and I then lost) a axle cam adjusting tool plus two valve adjusting tools and countless good advice.
Joemama made me an extended swing arm, TW-Brian gave me my kickstarter, Trailcout my Duro, Mel & Purple People Eater my spare rear rim, etc, etc. Lots of good folks here helping out. I know I’ve forgotten a few of you, forgive me.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Too many names to go with all of the gifts, advice, assistance, rides, acts of kindness, company, food, etc. The last four years with all of you have been absolutely irreplaceable!

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Thanks to this forum I was able to buy two low mile TWs that ran bad from badly tuned carbs. I learned how to retune TW carbs from you guys. Got a line on kick starters, led lights, good oil and bad oil filters, new foot pegs, gps tracks, etc. Luv this forum. The people are what is great about it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I want to take the opportunity to thank littletommy for always being part of the welcome committee for new members. He made me feel very welcome and probably dozens if not hundreds of others would surely agree. You are the man LT. I mainly lurk and don't post much due to family, work and life commitments and of course sneaking out for jaunts on the Dub. Wife is still adjusting to my new to me GF but maybe one day can talk her into a 4some :).

Big thanks also to all of the other regular posters for spreading the love, knoweldge and experiences for this little bike that is so much more than meets the eye.

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Thank you for the compliment, but I'm only a small cog on the wheel doing my part to make this a great forum. So many here are helpful and welcoming and generous with their experience. The forum is what we make of it and I think I can say along with everyone else here, it's a good place!! ;)

:)
I want to take the opportunity to thank littletommy for always being part of the welcome committee for new members. He made me feel very welcome and probably dozens if not hundreds of others would surely agree. You are the man LT. I mainly lurk and don't post much due to family, work and life commitments and of course sneaking out for jaunts on the Dub. Wife is still adjusting to my new to me GF but maybe one day can talk her into a 4some :).

Big thanks also to all of the other regular posters for spreading the love, knoweldge and experiences for this little bike that is so much more than meets the eye.

·
Registered
311 Posts
This is a great online community. I've learned a lot and have been thoroughly inspired and entertained in my two years here as a member. Thanks to everyone!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
This place really does have much to offer!
Thanks everyone...
Dave

1 - 13 of 13 Posts