TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
"Farkles" = "goodies", "bling" or on occasion simply "dollar bills gone up in smoke"...

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
his wheelie bar looks a bit short.....

·
Registered
127 Posts
Farkle = "Functional Sparkles"

Atleast thats what I learned from a KLR site!

·
Registered
503 Posts
hope the guy with the camera stays around to help pick it up if he dumps it

·
Registered
13,239 Posts
He has a power enhancer like Admiral's!

After a closer look, why yes he does. I missed that on the first pass. Good catch!

I too was wondering what the "wheel bar" looling thing on the rear's purpose would be? Upright oil changing capability!

Of course, I was thinking of mrgizmow while looking at this fella's outfit!

·
Registered
3,517 Posts
I would have to say, I admire the fellow's desire to modify his machine to meet his specific needs. His 'roof' looks to be pretty sturdy and likely afford's him some lifting leverage should the bike fall. Not sure I would want to be outside the 'ring of comfort' during the initial impact of a crash. When the roof frame hits the ground, anything in between will likely break. The 'wheelie bar', that's a tough one to figure. My thought was to afford a means of moving the rig about in tight spaces during transport. Then again, seems the number of folks required to get the rig vertical could just as easily lift the whole damn thing to move around. I would be inclined to think that guy is some global adventurer. More info would sure be nice
. Gerry

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I can't help but wonder if he replaced his seat with a layzboy. I actually saw a guy that did this to his moped about a month ago. I tried to take pics but none were worthy of his effort. He also had plastic "doors" that unrolled from the top to enclose the whole thing. If these guys put wipers on them it would be perfect.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts