TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my 1 horsepower TW before I got the TW. The new one doesn't get an attitude and always wants to be ridden. Don't bite or crow hop either.
Photo215.jpg

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
If I have my druthers I'd rather be riding a horse than a TW or any other motorcycle.
Born in the wrong century I guess?

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
If I have my druthers I'd rather be riding a horse than a TW or any other motorcycle.

Yeah but you can ride an Iron Horse hard and put them away wet. :p

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used to sat that too, but here I am using this picture box with a typewriter attached and driving around in them fancy horseless carriages.
But we still rope cattle and brand the old fashioned way. Squeeze chutes are for sissies. (By sissies I mean folks who can afford em.)

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I hear ya' Stage...me, too!
I even wrote a poem about that once..."A Hundred Years Too Late".

·
Super Moderator
4,881 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
I like horses and I've ridden several dozed times but certainly not an expert. The problem I have with horses over bikes it attitude.....and I hate attitude! lol

·
Registered
106 Posts
I rode a horse once.. still have the scars. Have rode my TW 100's of times... got scars from that too. I guess it's a horse apiece which one is better :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
i forgot all about out first trip to the Moab area and riding our T Dubs 432.JPG this is the one with the alignment problem, someone put a bitless bridle on her 423.jpg it was kind of funny as when i would pull on the rein to get her to turn, she would reach back and grab the rein and give it a good yank

1 - 20 of 30 Posts