TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
I've been watching his videos for many years now.

It's the only channel I support (now and then).

Lars is Awesome.. even more awesome that he now has a TW to go along with his tank, mini crawler and killer 4x4.. Great guy really. I highly recommend his channel..

It's because of him that I am now the proud owner of Siberian Hunter Skis, Many! Silky Saws and one of the best flashlights ever made. the I brought the skis in all the way from Siberia.

I enjoy watching this guy and anything TW200.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Yea, I caught that too... LOL..

BUT!

It's the radiation in the air over there in Siberia that gives them the little bit extra over there.

Wow, wish my TW had 16 HP.:D

·
Registered
19,578 Posts
I thought maybe it was just a function of different units of measurements employed, i.e. bHP vs BHP vs WHP ( wheel horsepower) vs PS or Pferdestärke ( german unit often referred to as metric horsepower, 1PS= 0.986 BHP)

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
I'm pretty sure it's the millirems.. LOL J/K

I thought maybe it was just a function of different units of measurements employed, i.e. bHP vs BHP vs WHP ( wheel horsepower) vsPS or Pferdestärke ( german unit often referred to as metric horsepower, 1PS= 0.986 BHP)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've been watching his videos for many years now.

It's the only channel I support (now and then).

Lars is Awesome.. even more awesome that he now has a TW to go along with his tank, mini crawler and killer 4x4.. Great guy really. I highly recommend his channel..

It's because of him that I am now the proud owner of Siberian Hunter Skis, Many! Silky Saws and one of the best flashlights ever made. the I brought the skis in all the way from Siberia.
I've had Silky saws for a long time and liked it when I watched him use them. It's cool watching him on a TDub. He has a lot of wet ground there. I would definitely trade him Saigas though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts