TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Read Only
The buell blast was the most limp-wristed unfun bike harley ever made... until now. The street 500 is more heavy and less powerful. How do they seriously plan on selling those things?

Registered
I can get a loaded out R1200R cheaper than a budget Harley. Harley made good bikes, back when the US government gave them old school BMW bike plans and said make these. These days it is all marketing. You can get a better bike for less money from just about EVERY other bike manufacture out there. HD is dead to me, Anything post buy out I have no interest in. War era bikes that I will never be able to afford interest me, but I will never collect them. OH, and that HD clutch... CLUNK CLUNK.

Registered
True, Im sure the R1200R is a superior performing bike than any Harley but.......................you still have an ugly bike that you probably couldnt give away in 20 years :)

Motorcycling to me has never been about all out performance, its always been about the experience, the feeling it gives me as Im riding down the road. ANY bike can get me down the road, few bikes speak to me and put a smile on my face while Im doing it. SOME do it temporarily, like the Buell XB12R I had for 6 months. That thing would make my heart race when I nailed the throttle..............but the adrenaline was short lived. My sporty and my KZ make me smile every time I throw a leg over them, and theyve been doing it for awhile now.

By the way Ive never heard a Harley clutch make a sound...........ever :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts