TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow folks have I got it bad. My home computer went down and is in the shop.
I have a nice laptop that has been sitting for a couple of years. I had only used while working away from home through wi fi. Hadn't tried to plug it in at home. To my amazement and joy I am back lol.

This forum has me hooked. So much good information and wonderful people to meet. My biggest page in my bucket list is to travel this nation and meet/ride with as many of you as possible. Being able to go somewhere and have an enthusiastic guide that knows his/her backyard to me would be the best way to really see the backroads of our country.

·
Registered
19,400 Posts
Great attitude there,sir. Glad your laptop can be a backup to keep you connected to this wonderful world of Trail Snail enthusiasts. Recent travels had me disconnected from internet and I really missed this place. Hope to meet you sometime, in the meantime I shall continue to enjoy your posts.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
This forum has me hooked.
I know what you mean. The one thing I miss when I go to live in the woods in April is checking in here. I'm off the grid until November except for trips into town where I can steal some wifi.

When I do check in, I'm always impressed with the new members that join during the summer...and a little bummed that some older members disappear. And there's always new ideas and constant enthusiasm.:) I don't do smart phones but am looking for a no subscription mobile hotspot that works there. At my age, withdrawals suck. I like my addictions!

At least I'll be putting miles on the TWs.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I know what you mean. The one thing I miss when I go to live in the woods in April is checking in here. I'm off the grid until November except for trips into town where I can steal some wifi.

When I do check in, I'm always impressed with the new members that join during the summer...and a little bummed that some older members disappear. And there's always new ideas and constant enthusiasm.:) I don't do smart phones but am looking for a no subscription mobile hotspot that works there. At my age, withdrawals suck. I like my addictions!

At least I'll be putting miles on the TWs.

Sure would be nice if you could on occasion check in and give us a Ride Repot (with Pics).....I am certain I am not the only one on this forum who enjoys learning about other members and their adventures. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
you could always download the free tapatalk app for your smartphone which has this forum on it...score!...6 of my motorcycle forums are on there...and 2 of them are on the free motorcycle.com app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts