TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
13,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For me, happiness is not what you do but who you are with...

The fact we spent our anniversary riding is secondary to who I wanted to be with.

Who hasn't read the stories of a couple fooling around in a hay loft? We spent our weekend in a loft! We rented an Airbnb loft room above a barn look-a-like just outside New Meadows, ID for our relaxing weekend.

So we went riding

We found a camp

With a checkers board in case, we got bored.

But we didn't get bored

Our TW's in front of the old train depot in New Meadows

Little History of the depot

The track side of the depot

You can still see the old grade through the tree's in the distance

The depot is now a museum

We rode up Mud Creek road, over to Lost Valley Reservoir and then back to New Meadows for dinner. It was about 90 miles on the day.

...and I got to spend all this goodness with my bride

·
Registered
13,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice post. Thank you. Is that a Shinko on the front of her bike? What psi do you run in her tires?

Yes, hers is a Shinko 241. Typically, on the gravel, we are running about 10-12 psi. with all our tires (front & back, stock & ATV). This psi will work on short sections of pavement we ride on also.

I have a Shinko 244 which is about to be replaced with a new Shinko 241.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Ha,
you guys are too cute!

·
Registered
20,368 Posts
Tire pressure discussions on an anniversary? Wha?
I could see my wife immediately was thinking “Those dumb men! When are they going to ask the important stuff like how long the wonderfull couple has been married? Where did they meet? How did he propose? Did Admiral get down on one knee? Could he get back up afterwards?” ...Ya know, important stuff like that.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tire pressure discussions on an anniversary? Wha?
I could see my wife immediately was thinking “Those dumb men! When are they going to ask the important stuff like how long the wonderfull couple has been married? Where did they meet? How did he propose? Did Admiral get down on one knee? Could he get back up afterwards?” ...Ya know, important stuff like that.:rolleyes:

Your wife is so smart. Fact I was answering those dumb men questions...dumb man I am!:p

I am not a machine but I know I can get back up. You were referring to getting back up after getting down on one knee right? Muttley.jpg

·
Registered
13,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You guys are a great couple and have been very entertaining with ride reports and all. But we have one question. Admiral are you color blind. Haha you guys have it going on, When we grow up we want to be just like you!, Dirts a Flyen SanDue:rolleyes::D

Ah, you two and the Rhodetrips are also great riding couples. Always together riding. I had some other funny thoughts with this couple riding together stuff but I don't think Fred and Adam-in-Nevada would appreciate my sense of humor.:p

·
Registered
6,435 Posts
Ah, you two and the Rhodetrips are also great riding couples. Always together riding. I had some other funny thoughts with this couple riding together stuff but I don't think Fred and Adam-in-Nevada would appreciate my sense of humor.:p
Broke rack mountain? :loyal:

Tom

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
I've only had the pleasure of meeting two couples. Kris and Lori and Dan and Sue. Both of them lovely couples deeply in love...
:lovestory:

:love7:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Admiral! :love6:

I'm relieved to see you did not have time to play checkers, although a quick game of spin the bottle would have been a real winner, especially when played with just two players! :wink:

Here's to many, many more! :eek:ccasion14: m&k.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts