Super Moderator
17,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
jjjj

·
Super Moderator
17,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RBM, please delete this thread. I can't get it to copy and paste...sorry.

·
Super Moderator
17,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
17,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep. Thanks bro! ;)

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
No Words Needed to be Added by Hoot....you guys know how I feel...{or you should by now} :booty:

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
That was around about 4-5 years ago. It had to be because most of the Obama Bumper Stickers went away with his "Cash For Clunkers" program that cost us all a small fortune.

GaryL

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
That was around about 4-5 years ago. It had to be because most of the Obama Bumper Stickers went away with his "Cash For Clunkers" program that cost us all a small fortune.

GaryL
Close Gary but not entirely accurate. Here in the lib wasteland of Ithaca, NY I still see people wearing $300 outfits "including the latest trendy footwear" getting out of expensive cars all while paying for their groceries with an EBT card. Looks like plenty of Hillary or Bernie voters still walk among us.

Tom

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Close Gary but not entirely accurate. Here in the lib wasteland of Ithaca, NY I still see people wearing $300 outfits "including the latest trendy footwear" getting out of expensive cars all while paying for their groceries with an EBT card. Looks like plenty of Hillary or Bernie voters still walk among us.

Tom
8 miles down my road is the auto recycle place that crushes the cars into flat rectangles and ships them off to China or where ever they get the best prices from. During the Cash for Clunkers sell off a pal who did a lot of the hauling for them getting the flattened cars to the barges in NYC said there was a big joke going around when the cars came in. Many of the clunkers that came in had Obama stickers on them. I don't honestly remember the details of that program but think they paid an incentive to get rid of the gas guzzler cars and the thought was the free stuff army, all Obama supporters were cashing in.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Wow...I'm appalled. And not only that you would side with a party that put Bush in power but your disregard of the civil rights that US citizens are so proud of. . How would you like to loose your job because you exercised your right to vote? Shoes on the other foot now right?

After the BinLadens invested in the Bush Familly's Carlisle group every American bullet fired puts cash in the pockets of the BinLadens. And then there's all the other spoils like oil and infrastructure contracts they exploited. If Obama wants to take care of the less fortunate that means healthier workers will be happier and less spit in your burgers and friendlier people pumping you gas. Less robbery, violence etc. Everyone has a breaking point. If Obamacare is a fail it's because the republicans still held enough power to hinder it's effectiveness. I'm sure the republicans are a hinderince to most of Obama's initiative. Bush took away the need for a warrant to search a home with his homeland security fear tactics. Obama allowed that to expire. Now I'm not saying he's good but he's a lesser evil IMO. He did appoint those who enabled the mortgage crisis to higher paying position and then said they wouldn't get any raises after he promoted the ones to blame.

We just got our Obama so to speak with Trudeau, and I'm so glad Harper is done stripping away our rights and exploiting the environment. I didn't vote for either (we have several other parties) but at least the authoritarian fear mongering is over.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
"Shoes on the other foot now right?"

WRONG!

​GaryL

1 - 20 of 85 Posts