1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Those look great, just missing one thing, buttons for suspenders. As I like to wear my pants a bit loose for ventilation, suspenders are a must.

Take a look at "tin pants". For fellows working the cold wet months of winter here in the NW, these are the ones. Personally I never used a pair as I spent most of my time in machinery, just a few years felling and working with cable systems for yarding logs. So glad to get away from the logging experience.

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
The last thing on the list of Key Features is "Imported". Imported from where?

Size wise how do they compare to Wranglers? If you wear a 32-30 Wrangler would you also wear a 32-30 Duluth?

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
The last thing on the list of Key Features is "Imported". Imported from where?

Size wise how do they compare to Wranglers? If you wear a 32-30 Wrangler would you also wear a 32-30 Duluth?
I never asked them where... I ordered my regular jeans size and they fir true to the sizing of Wranglers and Carhartt.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Those look great, just missing one thing, buttons for suspenders. As I like to wear my pants a bit loose for ventilation, suspenders are a must.

Take a look at "tin pants". For fellows working the cold wet months of winter here in the NW, these are the ones. Personally I never used a pair as I spent most of my time in machinery, just a few years felling and working with cable systems for yarding logs. So glad to get away from the logging experience.
They sell the buttons. One side is a threaded stud, the other side is the button. You attach them where ever you need to put your buttons.
they come in antique gold or silver
8 of them are $6 or so. And you can move them to other pants if these wear out.

http://www.duluthtrading.com/store/product/antique-gold-buttons-91150.aspx?kw=suspender buttons&processor=content[/img] [img]http://d38lmus20vhzyd.cloudfront.net/image.aspx/media/images/products/91150_closeup.jpg-640x640[/img]

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts