TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I got to ride a ten during a yamaha demo days a year or two ago and it was a sweet bike. Definitelty one of my top pics if I was going to buy a big adventure bike. Very torque'y in the sport/performance mode. Perfect combo in my opinion. Nice looking bikes

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do you like the Super Ten?
I love it, best bike I have ever ridden. Heavy for sure... twice the Tdub's weight. Lots of power and very comfortable to ride. At 5'6" w/28 5/8" inseam it is tall so I lowered it. This one was the third Super Tenere on the road in North America during the PDP program.

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
Ideally, Yamaha should figure out how to put a reverse gear on the super10. I could foresee situations where it may become very useful.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ideally, Yamaha should figure out how to put a reverse gear on the super10. I could foresee situations where it may become very useful.
:D been there and probably wished for a reverse. Ya need a side hack to make reverse really valuable and there are guys on the planet that have put a side hack on a SupaT.

·
Registered
19,580 Posts
At least he wasn't wearing a helmet so head banging crash at video's end may have knocked some sense into him.

·
Registered
19,580 Posts
I love pitching slow straight-man one liners so you folks can hit them out of the ballpark. Glad somebody picked up on the impressive twirl, he almost made it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts