TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It really shouldn't matter where you fall on the root issue of homosexuality. Freedom of association and what a man or woman does on their own time used to be sacrosanct in this Country.

Baxters. Where do these jackwagons keep coming from?

California Bans Judges From Boy Scouts Affiliation - NBC News

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
PC, Anti Christian, and the strong Pro Gay Lobby, has taken over the courts, media, and common sense....in some areas...don't know how much more point blank I can say it....without using even stronger words, and if that offends...."you don't no how much I don't care". Is it any wonder that kids have to fight to keep their heads on straight when heading off to these Marxist Crapholes called Universities of Indoctrination, these days?

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Some people need a good killin', or at least an oak shaker chair upside the head. Really, why do we let these dishonorable tyrants run all over us? We really need to shoot first and let Satan sort them out, and any government employee who doesn't like that will be the next to be executed. We have become a nation of wussies. Ooops, I misspelled that last word.

·
Registered
19,211 Posts
Very odd court decision. Reading between lines it seems the concern is judges will be influenced by the "no homosexual scout leaders" policy of the scouts resulting in subsequent biased judicial rulings that might discriminate against gays. I did not know our judges were so easily swayed.
I do understand the concern about leaders influencing the youths. I also support right for any private organization to make its own rules. I have also known more than a few gay men and women, none of them ever had a pro-gay agenda nor promoted the lifestyle while in straight company. It all seems a bit of a tempest in a tea cup.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually Fred, I believe it was an ethics ruling. Basically the big Judges telling the little Judges they can't be involved in Scouting because they could be "perceived" as endorsing "discriminatory" practices. It's still baloney.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
It's not about ethics, it's about the faggot agenda, and by extension, the total leftist agenda. It has nothing to do with people who mind their own business no matter their sexual preferences, which is the only appropriate behavior when working with someone else's child who is not yet old enough to vote. They want your child, and if homosexuality is the way to gain your child, so be it. Otherwise, heterosexuality will also work. The left is already quacking about 30-somethings involved with 10-somethings being "normal". Partner genders really don't matter, as long as everyone is phuqueing someone. Satan is dancing with glee.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
^^^^^^:icon_thumbright:

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Fact of the matter is all 10 Pillars of Communism and all 12 of Alinsky's Rules For Radicals are simply semantically complex descriptions of adult behaviors we teach kindergartners not to do. All 22 points are rude and inconsiderate enough we expect 5-year olds to make different choices, yet we tolerate this crap from adults? What the heck is wrong with us?

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I didn't explain it well the first time around. I wan't arguing "the ethics", what I mean't was it wasn't a court case, with opposite parties or any such thing. It was an amendment to the California Judicial Code of Ethics, which are promulgated by the California Supreme Court and which govern the conduct of all Judicial officers in the State. I imagine a judge with a hefty portion of sack will challenge it.

Regardless, it's the Law of Merited Impossibility at work.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Unfortunately, major California faults tend to be transform instead of normal. Therefore, sooner or later LA will be across the bay from SF, but the odds of California falling into the Pacific are pretty thin.

·
Registered
19,211 Posts
Got an education today, had to look up Law of Merited Impossibility which basically says "It will never happen, and when it does you will regret it".
Durn lawyers, a fellow has to be well briefed to talk intelligently with one of them these days. Thanks for the explanation. It seems California is not being uniquely radical in that this ethics ruling mirrors comparable rulings in many other states, 22 I think. More in line with what mainstream america is being taught to think it should be thinking in order to be seen as politically correct and not just as racist or bigoted unsophisticants. Very important to be seen as doing something.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Cro, Den Mothers serve younger boys, ages 6 to 11. All ages of Girls Scouts are organized in troops. Fluffy the Python was 17 Daisy Scouts long, or 1 Daisy Troop long. And your final sentence is the best pun I've seen in a long time. I do have a question, though. Which head are they not thinking with?

Fred, if everyone else drank bit a cyanide coated apple, would you?

I've never met a "gay" man. Every man I've ever met who professed to be gay took up the prostitute we hired to see if he would, and he did, every time. This includes those "gay" men who claimed to be in a committed monogamous relationship. Therefore, according to the study, all "gay" men are bisexual. And cheaters. Well, it was sociology research funded by the government. Someone has to do it. Therefore, it might be a good idea to keep "gay" men away from your girls. After all, they do freely admit engaging in historically aberrant sexual behavior.

Racism isn't a factor. Bigotry is. Can we do away with the leftist bigots?

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
"left is so quick to bend over for the gay agenda "

That about sums it up.....:p

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
I may not know my troops from dens but I do know this. Gays can't biologically reproduce. Where do they keep coming from?
Recruitment. Bragging about how good it feels taking it in the butt. Over and over and over again. Just like heterosexual men do girls. Just like the non-stop name calling of a leftist, per Rules For Radicals: Repeat until your lie is accepted as truth. Sheer repetition. Redundantly. Again. One more time. Everybody else is doing it. Peer pressure. Etc.

·
Registered
19,211 Posts
Borneo, I was repeating something from theamericanconservative article "Scouts too evil for CA Judiciary". Upon referring back to it now I see article that "22 states ban groups that discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, 47 states ban judges from joining discriminatory groups."
As far as something specific to California the article states that Ca's judicial code of ethics bars judges from holding "membership in any organization that practices invidious discrimination on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, ethnicity or sexual orientation" Furthermore "Until this week, California had provided an exemption covering nonprofit youth organizations, including the Boy Scouts, the only state in the nation to do so"
So I interpreted this confusing article to imply that california's exemption to the ban ( i.e. judges could belong to Boy Scouts) was unique and thus not mainstream until most recent ruling reversing the exemption.

Here is article:Scouts too Evil for CA Judiciary | The American Conservative

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
I have given this a lot of thought over the years as I freakily work the Gay and Lesbian area in Phoenix, I have come to the conclusion that it is a genetic defect the Egg or the sperm did not develop properly, My late Dad said the guy did not leave it in long enough. And on a brighter note my son just called and he is bring Hailey by in the morning ( this means around 3 to 6 pm) to sale Girl Scout Cookies as she just joined the Brownies.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts