TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part I
Rode with my two oldest sons on some of the Danskin OHV trails east of Boise. Our first trail for the day was the ridge trail 500. Was a little worried about riding conditions since it had rained quite a bit in the preceding days. Trail conditions were pretty good but had to watch out for the puddles. :)

Stay tuned for Part II

·
Registered
21,184 Posts
Stellar views and rock-free fairly smooth trails look so inviting. Very nice!

·
Registered
3,535 Posts
Bumblebee! good to see it in good hands!

·
Super Moderator
14,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great views up on the ridge, good video but two things popped out

It was nice of the kids to wait up for you... even after you motored by unconcerned when one was stalled off track.

John Wayne was the good guy
I thought it was a life insurance scam and he was trying to get me to stop and pull over. Besides, he's younger and has a leg, he can kick start it and catch up! :ROFLMAO:

Sometimes the words I'm muttering on camera aren't the same ones in my head. I wasn't thinking John Wayne was the robber but the stagecoach driver.

·
Super Moderator
14,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stellar views and rock-free fairly smooth trails look so inviting. Very nice!
Ron-in-Boise once told me that he used to ride out here in this area before there were trails. You very seldom saw any other riders out here but nowadays with all the moto traffic the trails get quite "whoopy" but it's still great fun. A few fires from the recent past (5-16 years) has burnt a lot of the trees and made some of the area less appealing than it once was. I make mention of that in an upcoming episode.

·
Super Moderator
14,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bumblebee! good to see it in good hands!
It's kind of strange to see a TW which looks so good out on trails. Probably should ride it to the coffee shop and park out front. haha. We get lots of comments from other riders we meet for sure. I let my oldest (whose riding it on this trip) ride my 2005 TW once and he hit a badger hole and bent my handlebars. So, being in "good hands" is well...:)

·
Registered
943 Posts
I always click on Admiral's threads - but this time I didn't even know who posted until after auto-clicking. Recommend for me, eh???

screenshot.jpg

Reactions: admiral

·
Registered
93 Posts
Part I
Rode with my two oldest sons on some of the Danskin OHV trails east of Boise. Our first trail for the day was the ridge trail 500. Was a little worried about riding conditions since it had rained quite a bit in the preceding days. Trail conditions were pretty good but had to watch out for the puddles. :)

Stay tuned for Part II

View attachment 210861
Cool ride. But I've got to admit I envisioned something else when I saw the title of the thread.
Dance
Love your Grandma too.

·
Super Moderator
14,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool ride. But I've got to admit I envisioned something else when I saw the title of the thread.
Dance
Love your Grandma too.
haha, that's pretty funny what you envisioned. I had to look it up!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I thought it was a life insurance scam and he was trying to get me to stop and pull over. Besides, he's younger and has a leg, he can kick start it and catch up! :ROFLMAO:
Pop and Sons Lifetime Memories.

Reactions: admiral

·
Super Moderator
14,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Danskin Experience TR317 to Little Fiddler Flat
The boys and I continue our ride from the junction with trail 317 and take it down to Little Fiddler Flat and the cliff overlooking the South Fork of the Boise River.

Stay tuned for the final video post soon.

·
Super Moderator
14,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Danskin OHV Little Fiddler Flat to TH
We finish our ride from Little Fiddler Flat back to our trucks. Fun OHV area and we didn't even try the singletrack yet!!! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts